Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Matchday Program

Do you buy it? Did anyone start buying two just to collect the cards?

I was buying each one until they took my 10% away and have been stunned to discover that I don't miss it at all. I never used to think about buying one, I just did it out of habit.

I don't reckon I'll go back to buying them now.

Do you buy it? Did anyone start buying two just to collect the cards?

I was buying each one until they took my 10% away and have been stunned to discover that I don't miss it at all. I never used to think about buying one, I just did it out of habit.

I don't reckon I'll go back to buying them now.

I rarely purchase them but when I do I rarely read them!!

My brother has just started collecting old FA Cup programs :dunno:

...he sees it as a socio-political commentary of the nation and the game through the ages. I see it as a way of throwing lots of money away and using big words :D

I buy them fairly religiously

I've got boxes of the things

As I'm aiming to complete the 92, I've got programmes from several clubs - Leicester's really does deserve the awards it seems to get ...

Embrace the programme!!

I buy one every game I go to. Not really sure why, my cupboard's full of them and they never get read. :dunno:

And you nearly lost it on saturday didnt you mate? :P

I used to buy them at away games but not anymore cannot afford it.

I buy one every game I go to. Not really sure why, my cupboard's full of them and they never get read. :dunno:

Same with me. I always read the away ones pretty much cover to cover on the coach home just for something to do. Buy the home one too and just flick through it before the game and at half time. After that they just get put in a cupboard and left there. Think I must have every home programme for the last 6 years stashed away now..... except the Macclesfield cup one!

Archived