Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silly Fox

Am I the only one who feels depressed today........?

Is it me or is this one of the worst days in the history of our great club? Selling players, replacing them with ageing has-beens, no news on a supposed takeover.

Does anyone care about our club?

I've seen worse.

yeah i know what you mean, i looked on the internet at school, werent many main transfers YET, until i

opened up the 'deadlinde day deals'(nice alliteration lollol) page, load of poop until the g.williams from

leicester to watford for UNDISCLOSED, why dont they just make it free.stupid. to me he was probably our

best midfielder!!!

its like were hanging off a cliff and our left hand has gone numb and were just left with our right hand . all we need is mandarics right to pick us up!! if not R.I.P LEICESTER CITTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!

Is it me or is this one of the worst days in the history of our great club? Selling players, replacing them with ageing has-beens, no news on a supposed takeover.

Does anyone care about our club?

We haven't signed anyone have we?

Have to say I feel very down about it all today. We have some absolute must win brown pants games and we are letting players go like offenders are leaving open prisons.

We need someone in for saturday, no ifs or buts.

This is also why I put April in the sweepstakes for MM takeover as I don't think he will take us over until he knows we are safe, and if we go down he will pull out as we are no longer an attractive proposition.

Ipso facto - if we go down, only weetabix (MG) can save us.

this has been the worst deadline day ever- just like waking up on Christmas morning to no presents. :angry:

even worse it's " I wanted a Holland/Halford/ Hendrie and all I got was this crappy Horsfield . Did you think anything beginning with "H" will do? I hate you! All the other kids will laugh at me ."

this has been the worst deadline day ever- just like waking up on Christmas morning to no presents. :angry:

even worse it's " I wanted a Holland/Halford/ Hendrie and all I got was this crappy Horsfield . Did you think anything beginning with "H" will do? I hate you! All the other kids will laugh at me ."

Seems to be anything beginning with Hors or Haw's....I hope that's not a sign of how desperate we're getting.

I'm dead pleased we got rid of Williams, assuming we got 100k or so for him, which given the Young money that Watford have I assume is the case.

Horsfield is a 'meh' signing. Could go either way. Not ridiculously bad.

Mandaric will come back. Give the man a rest.

I don't see the need for all this gloom.

EDIT: And look we just made a half-decent signing. See. It's not all bad.

Now the signing of Yeates has been announced, the board is happy again... :rolleyes:

Yeates is cack from what I've heard... could be wrong and sure he'll be better than Low, but is he really any better than Gradel might have been, and is he any less of a risk?

Am feeling better now we've signed Yeates and the Horse but still not great.

I honestly think Gaz might not be the last player to leave the club today. Word is Brum are gonna sell Matt Upson to West Ham; what's the betting they put in a cheeky bid for Kisnorbo?

I'd be really pissed off if he went!

Am feeling better now we've signed Yeates and the Horse but still not great.

I honestly think Gaz might not be the last player to leave the club today. Word is Brum are gonna sell Matt Upson to West Ham; what's the betting they put in a cheeky bid for Kisnorbo?

I'd be really pissed off if he went!

I am feeling depressed too :(

Archived