Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Jako - Happy or Not?

Jako  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet

Jako's not quite as embarassing to wear as JJB anyway ;)

Hopefully the kit looks good. I'm sure I'll end up buying it anyway since I didn't get the home kit this year, and it's a 2 year deal on the new one. Plus it's a new make and are we getting a new sponsor as well? Gotta be up to date! ;)

Hopefully the kit looks good. I'm sure I'll end up buying it anyway since I didn't get the home kit this year, and it's a 2 year deal on the new one. Plus it's a new make and are we getting a new sponsor as well? Gotta be up to date! ;)

Don't think so? :dunno:

Thought the A+L sponsorship extended beyond this season at least. :blink:

1) 9th out of 10 in the top division

2) Soso-lala...

Make of that what you want. ;)

Jako sponsors good teams also, who gives a damn as long they don't give us a pompey clone.

I like the A+L one :unsure:

Jako sponsors good teams also, who gives a damn as long they don't give us a pompey clone.

I care, in all the years i've supported this football club we've never once had a decent kit. It's embarrassing having to wear the shirts we've had/going to have. :angry: Jako FFS

Jako kits are ok best we've had in along time. Before that we were some in house job that felt like they were made from tent canvas. Quality wise theres been alot less moaning this season (when Jako took full control of manufacture). Strangely though it seems we may be changeing again at the end of the season.

Milan does like his kits though and expect a new home kit every season.

I care, in all the years i've supported this football club we've never once had a decent kit. It's embarrassing having to wear the shirts we've had/going to have. :angry: Jako FFS

I'm more embarrased about who's wearing them on the pitch, at least you can choose to buy or not, the twats we have on the pitch we have no influence over.

I'm more embarrased about who's wearing them on the pitch, at least you can choose to buy or not, the twats we have on the pitch we have no influence over.

Thats not true Mr Gibson, we could top a couple of them. Or at least greviously injure them.

Yeah, that's true. Still cheese's me off a bit though.

But I guess if we were in the top half of the prem i probably wouldn't care if we wore pink lyrca body suits?

I'm initiating a 'Wait and See' policy on this one... as long as we don't have "Ty" as our sponsor.... :o

Oh, and Strokes the great Milan himself said it would be a 2 year cycle!!!

As far as the kit goes it's ultimately Milan's call. And going on the fact I love the guy I trust him to make the right decision for the benefit of the club.

And anyway it's a 2 year deal :thumbup: and they make Barca's kit :thumbup: .

What more justification do you lot need!

As far as the kit goes it's ultimately Milan's call. And going on the fact I love the guy I trust him to make the right decision for the benefit of the club.

And anyway it's a 2 year deal :thumbup: and they make Barca's kit :thumbup: .

What more justification do you lot need!

i'm more interested in who they put in the shirts :P

do they? i thought nike made barcelona's kit? :blink:

I haven't heard it from the horse's mouth but I was told earlier that Milan mentioned it on the phone-in.

Think it's been discussed earlier in this thread but I'm too lazy to check - I guess they'll be making next season's or something.

Archived