Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Kelly to go?

Judging by reports of the moan-in, MM doesn't sound too endeared with RK at the moment. Surely it cannot get any worse than losing to by far the worst team in the division?

Anyone think that RK's last game in charge might be Leeds if we lose?

He is a goner if we lose tonight, a draw will keep him until the next defeat. Despite MM's best efforts he couldn't help let his anger spil out a little when pressed on Kelly as the show progressed.

While I will celebrate the idiots demise I do not for one moment want us to lose to that toerag Wise.

He is a goner if we lose tonight, a draw will keep him until the next defeat. Despite MM's best efforts he couldn't help let his anger spil out a little when pressed on Kelly as the show progressed.

While I will celebrate the idiots demise I do not for one moment want us to lose to that toerag Wise.

bet you he's not.

Mandaric may DECIDE to sack him if we lose tonight, but he'd have to go on a pretty dire run to get sacked this season. Remember that as of now we're still 4th in the results table. Sacking a manager on that form isn't sensible, even if a couple of the results were flukey.

He won't be going anywhere until the end of the season at the earliest. As long as we have a decent replacement lined up, a convinient one would be Bryan Robson (I think he is a free agent still), I would be happy to see RK go. If instead we end up getting stuck with an idiot like Peter Reid then perhaps we should stick with RK.

Mandaric will almost certainly remove Rob Kelly, in my opinion, when the season ends. What possible advantage would there be in doing it before then? Who would take over? Stowell, Beaglehole etc. etc. Does anybody seriously think Mandaric would hire an outsider for the last half a dozen (or less) games? I don't think so...... Get a grip some of you!!!

Milan won't need to sack Rob Kelly as I believe his contract expires in the summer. We're safe, why waste money on compensation?

Jamie Redknapp joins us in the summer? :ph34r:

Bloody hell! Am I the only person who wants to see Rob stay on as manager??? :blink:

No, personally I see no real reason for him to go other than he maybe lacks the reputation to attract high profile players. Its not to say that he can't/won't sign them though.

I'd give the guy a chance personally...but then again its not my money he's spending. Milan will employ someone he trusts to head his ship and I don't think that person will be Rob Kelly.

Milan won't need to sack Rob Kelly as I believe his contract expires in the summer. We're safe, why waste money on compensation?

Think you'll find there is compensation due, unless a one year roll-over contract doesn't mean what it says.

Think you'll find there is compensation due, unless a one year roll-over contract doesn't mean what it says.

Sorry, I didn't know it was a rolling contract, I just thought it was an intial 12 month deal to see how he got on? Sure someone on here can clarify this? Ric?

For........ the.......... last.............time........ he has 12 month rolling contract. This means it is always 12 months long. 12 months from today. !2 months from the summer in the summer. We will have to pay him 12 months salary to go away. :angry:

For........ the.......... last.............time........ he has 12 month rolling contract. This means it is always 12 months long. 12 months from today. !2 months from the summer in the summer. We will have to pay him 12 months salary to go away. :angry:

Sorry!! :jump:

I apologised in the above post.

Best thing we could do is a Ken Bates and have him for gross misconduct and not pay a thing a la Kevin Blackwell.

Masquarading as a football coach and manager could be one thing, clearly not doubling any efforts on the training ground another. Whatever it is just get rid of the zit one way or another.

Best thing we could do is a Ken Bates and have him for gross misconduct and not pay a thing a la Kevin Blackwell.

Masquarading as a football coach and manager could be one thing, clearly not doubling any efforts on the training ground another. Whatever it is just get rid of the zit one way or another.

Barton...I agree he didn't have a fooking clue tonight...totally lost for ideas and his tactics were woeful...hopefully MM will now see the tosser for what he really is and get rid...although I think he still may wait until the end of the season...however.. I have the strangest feeling we will get turned over by Queer Park Ringers on Saturday and that could well be the end of him....(fingers crossed anyway) :ph34r:

What will worry me is if on saturday he doesn't drop Hughes and Horsfield because they were hopeless tonight and everyone could see that! They've had their chances! Get Tiatto back in the middle and start Hammond or give Fryatt a run-out.

What will worry me is if on saturday he doesn't drop Hughes and Horsfield because they were hopeless tonight and everyone could see that! They've had their chances! Get Tiatto back in the middle and start Hammond or give Fryatt a run-out.

Start Hammond ! god allmighty, nooooooooo

Archived