Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Jemal Johnson

Anyone else think our fans were a bit out of line for booing him off the pitch? It's one thing to disagree with a referees decision, and another to show a bit of sympathy to someone who's just been kneed in the head!

Anyone else think our fans were a bit out of line for booing him off the pitch? It's one thing to disagree with a referees decision, and another to show a bit of sympathy to someone who's just been kneed in the head!

He made the decision to join Leeds.

It's not as if he can plead ignorance to the treatment you get?

yep defo, i was the about the only clapping in n block

Yeh was pretty harsh but I honestly don't think the boo's were directed at him, I think it was more to do with the absolute shite referee!! Him and both his bald linesmen were useless!!

:o I didn't think it was a fould at first, but looking at this picture...

post-5352-1173872292.jpg

Henderson's so high it looked like something off a cartoon, I'm not surprised he had to be strechtered off. :o:blink:

Just seen it on Central news... looks even worse at full speed!!! :sick:

:o I didn't think it was a foul at first, but looking at this picture...

post-5352-1173872292.jpg

Henderson's so high it looked like something off a cartoon, I'm not surprised he had to be strechtered off. :o:blink:

There's no law against jumping high, accidents happen in football, although these days it seems someone always has to be the scapegoat. Henderson just happened to get higher, which he needed to in order to legitimately head the ball and JJ collided with him. It's unfortunate that his leg collided with him.

Got to say ouch. Jemal has been good for leeds thus far off what i've seen. Big loss for them, but in all this is the point were the evidence needs to be taken into action, it sounds harsh as it was our player doing something, but if roles reversed we'd want something done.

:o I didn't think it was a foul at first, but looking at this picture...

post-5352-1173872292.jpg

WOW! All he needs is a cape!!! Ddddd daaaaaaaaaaaaa

We'd have been livid if that'd happened to one of our players but to be honest Henderson won the ball. :dunno: It's a grey area. I think it was the right decision. Would have been the same if it had been an outfield player.

Yes I would have been livid thats why I was shocked at all the booing. May have been a wrong decision but the guy was in clear distress. Personally I think keepers are a right liability when trying things like this even though Hendo was successful in heading the ball.

We'd have been livid if that'd happened to one of our players but to be honest Henderson won the ball. :dunno: It's a grey area. I think it was the right decision. Would have been the same if it had been an outfield player.

The booking was wrong either way, if the ref believed it was intentional or seriously dangerous play, or even the last man then it should have been a red, yellow was just a cop out or wrong.

There's no law against jumping high, accidents happen in football, although these days it seems someone always has to be the scapegoat. Henderson just happened to get higher, which he needed to in order to legitimately head the ball and JJ collided with him. It's unfortunate that his leg collided with him.

I didn't say he did it deliberately, or even that it was Hendo's fault, just saying I'm not surprised he was hurt after a collision like that. But the thing is the ref didn't blow up straight away, we were breaking on the counter and then he blew, and Booked him. :blink:

Archived