Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Hold on to your seats

That's taken, Rob Kelly is sitting there, and yes he paid for our seats aswell, cus that's the least he could do, he's such a nice guy!!!!

He is a very nice guy isn't he!! Well ok but I want his complementary peanut snack as compensation for sacrificing the window seat

Still nothing on SSN. :unsure:

Someone has hacked the OS and it's all a big joke :P.

The club will have to tell the media what the press confrence is about before they'll cover the story, as I say could be bollocks, half price tickets for the Wolves game or some shit.

I do doubt it is something like that as announcing a press confernce this early normally means it's big, but we shall see.

The club will hae to tell the media what the press confrence is about before they'll cover the story, as I say could be bollocks, half price tickets for the Wolves game or some shit.

I do doubt it is something like that as announcing a press confernce this early normally means it's big, but we shall see.

True. Got to be something of worth I suppose, but it is Leicester City after all.

The club will hae to tell the media what the press confrence is about before they'll cover the story, as I say could be bollocks, half price tickets for the Wolves game or some shit.

More likely

‘Kids go free’ ‘Introduce a friend’ ‘Sea of Blue’ day this Saturday and the club are offering a 15% discount at the city megastore on all fantastic high quality JJB goods.

More likely

‘Kids go free’ ‘Introduce a friend’ ‘Sea of Blue’ day this Saturday and the club are offering a 15% discount at the city megastore on all fantastic high quality JJB goods.

Indeed, I'm sure all will become clear before 12.00pm. If theres no national interest by then then I'd be inclined to believe Rob Kellys going nowhere.

This just posted on the bluearmy, ie Mercury, website.

Either RK is going nowhere, or this is more appalling journalism from the Mercury, as it quotes RK 'today declared he would shirk etc blah blah

If they mean today the interview was done about 9am. If not, that's a seriously poor piece of journalism riddled with lies

I'm going to battle through the crisis

By Andy Mann

Robert Kelly today declared he would not shirk the challenge of Leicester City's relegation battle.

City have been dragged back into the equation after taking just four points from the last eight games, the latest of which was the 3-0 defeat at Plymouth on Monday.

Kelly said he felt sympathy for the supporters at Home Park who expressed their discontent at the performance on the final whistle

Archived