Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Hold on to your seats

This had better not be a "the club have decided to sell BBQ Rib flavour crisps at the half time starting with the Norwhich fixture"

Any case, I reckon Robs gone, Milans trying to move for Coleman. All happening to quick for my likeing.

This had better not be a "the club have decided to sell BBQ Rib flavour crisps at the half time starting with the Norwhich fixture"

Any case, I reckon Robs gone, Milans trying to move for Coleman. All happening to quick for my likeing.

Why do I see this all being an anti-climax! :unsure:

Rob Kelly sacked or resigned & Mike Stowell to take over for the remaining games, he saves us from relegation and gets offered a 3 yr contract. lol

First bit right but second bit - I don't think so for a minute.

Please, please, please, let this be the real new dawn for Leicester City.

A new manager with vision, strength and sense of purpose....

Why not, Mandaric may have convinced him and the lure of the £ is strong, plus it's only a few weeks away from summer, then he can have his holiday to the algarve or punjab or wherever he likes!!!!

I don't think we’re quite in a position to start booking our flights to Punjab just yet. Let’s not forget we are in deep trouble at the bottom of the table and Kelly hasn’t even officially been sacked yet? How do we know it’s not another stupid marketing campaign?

You haven't the first clue how Macclesfield play football have you.

I'll give you a clue, it's long long way away from the kind of football you want to watch.

Kelly has been sacked and Robson will be unveiled according to my sources. Mind you they could be talking utter tripe.

That's what they all say, Manwell. Deal with it. lol

I don't think we’re quite in a position to start booking our flights to Punjab just yet. Let’s not forget we are in deep trouble at the bottom of the table and Kelly hasn’t even officially been sacked yet? How do we know it’s not another stupid marketing campaign?

I've booked our flight and on row 6 seat B there's a Mr Coleman sitting there!!!!

Now stop ruining my fantasies of Robs demise :|

Oh no, i have a terrible feeling we could be appointing a new manager today BUT MM had arranged it all before he knew Coleman was available!!!!! I think we could be getting 2nd best now!! I hope it is just the sacking of RK!!

Oh no, i have a terrible feeling we could be appointing a new manager today BUT MM had arranged it all before he knew Coleman was available!!!!! I think we could be getting 2nd best now!! I hope it is just the sacking of RK!!

Milan will cancel it and fly in Coleman straight away. :P

With Jon Barber taking over the first team? :punk:

Archived