Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Miquel The Work Geordie

Who'll be in charge come next year?

I think Coleman has the knowledge of what it takes to build a Premiership squad, whereas Ince is still very inexperienced. Coleman will have been scouting players of Prem class for a number of years now whereas Ince will have been looking a lot further down! Ince may have the passion but does he have knowledge yet! I think Coleman has both!

I think Ince. The bookies seem certain, I'm told . Worrying question is, would Ince come if we're relegated?

yes, big club, great stadium, money and great fans

no disrespect to macclesfield but i dnt think they fall into any of those unfortunately

No disrespect to Citeh - but neither do we.

Big? How? :S

Money? No mention of figures to date. :unsure:

Great fans? Have you read this forum this year? We're a bunch a miserable bastards that don't make any noise at games. lol

:D

I think Ince. The bookies seem certain, I'm told . Worrying question is, would Ince come if we're relegated?

if ince took the job at macclesfield when they were bottom of league two im sure he would take charge of a league one club with a bigger fan base :thumbup:

if ince took the job at macclesfield when they were bottom of league two im sure he would take charge of a league one club with a bigger fan base :thumbup:

Depends what options were on the table. All I am asking really is, if Ince has agreed to manage us, does that still apply if we go down or will he be free to consider what will surely be an abundance of other offers?

Because if not, and if only a provisional agreement (if any) has been made with Ince, you could have the daft situation where Wortho needs to go down to perhaps have a chance to stay in his job but will definitely be out if he keeps the team up!

Would that be unique? Perhaps he'll become the first manager to order his team to kick the same way as the opposition or to appeal for offside against Hume if he scores!. :D :D

I'm only joking of course but it is a peculiar position if the newspaper reports about Ince are true.

I hope it's Coleman... although yes, perhaps Ince would bring a bit of excitement to the club for a short while, Coleman has experience at the highest level and that is what we need to get us there as he seems very determined as well.

i would like coleman or newell but still undecided on ince im not sure if he has the required experience but then again he could be a quick learner, it seems that way with what hes done at macclesfield to be fair

Does it matter who's in charge next year?

Let's deal in realities here.

We are where we are, and we should just take things one game at a time.

The future doesn't concern us right now, Birmingham on Tuesday night is as far into the future as we should be looking. :thumbup:

If ince does come along i'd like to see someone with experience come in alongside him, and not someone like that pleb Bassett but instead someone he has worked with before maybe even Brian Kidd, whose contract at Sheff Utd i do believe is up in the summer.

If ince does come along i'd like to see someone with experience come in alongside him, and not someone like that pleb Bassett but instead someone he has worked with before maybe even Brian Kidd, whose contract at Sheff Utd i do believe is up in the summer.

Good suggestion if Ince were to come here.

I said it before and I say it again. Christ Coleman is our savior.

But I'll probably laugh my ass off once the club's decided to go for somebody else.

I mean, should they keep Wortho, I fear another "Rob Kelly Experience".

We need a massive cut and a new start from scratch next season, including the manager.

Archived