Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

3 hours ago, Cakey said:

Dumb to bowl first. Second time we've done that. Just bat first. Always. Mat be think about bowling but still bat. We have a really good batting line up and a very weak bowling line up. 

Just bat

Couldn't believe it when I saw we won the toss

• Like 2

3 hours ago, goody2028 said:

In all seriousness can’t believe we won the toss and chose to field though. Thought we would have learnt after last time 🤦‍♂️

It's hard to believe when you see the side

3 hours ago, Graceroad said:

Did anyone else hear the latest ridiculous  rumours  around the ground yesterday regarding Chris Wright. 

What were they 

4 hours ago, Graceroad said:

Did anyone else hear the latest ridiculous  rumours  around the ground yesterday regarding Chris Wright.  

Here something different every week. However as usual whatever it is the investigation/hearing etc is moving at a snails pace. Bloody ridiculous. 

Last season’s one day cup triumph was a lovely interlude. Really hoped we might kick on a bit. But this season has been pathetic thus far. Sure the weather hasn’t helped, but we look so bland frankly. 

And I don’t know why but Jarvis appointing someone he used to work with as commercial director smells like jobs for the boys. Hope I’m wrong.

29 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Last season’s one day cup triumph was a lovely interlude. Really hoped we might kick on a bit. But this season has been pathetic thus far. Sure the weather hasn’t helped, but we look so bland frankly. 

And I don’t know why but Jarvis appointing someone he used to work with as commercial director smells like jobs for the boys. Hope I’m wrong.

It's been pretty much as expected strong batting wise let down by our bowling attack. Wonder why Salisbury out of favour must have been a kick in the teeth when he missed out to a one day on loan player from Somerset

2 hours ago, Harpenden Fox said:

To be fair, why wouldn’t you? If I leave my job tomorrow and we need someone at the new place in a role I know someone in my old team would be brilliant for, I’d take them with me…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

To be fair, why wouldn’t you? If I leave my job tomorrow and we need someone at the new place in a role I know someone in my old team would be brilliant for, I’d take them with me…

I hope you’re right