Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

22 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Dearest ****ing anyone

Cricket can't start until May

Kind regards

Everyone!!!

Except when there’s a pandemic, when it could have happily started in late March. Apart from the whole not being allowed out thing.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Dearest ****ing anyone

Cricket can't start until May

Kind regards

Everyone!!!

As per, the hideous Agnew will be frothing out of his undernourished horse head that April starts wouldn't be needed if Derby Northants and County weren't around. 

20 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

As per, the hideous Agnew will be frothing out of his undernourished horse head that April starts wouldn't be needed if Derby Northants and County weren't around. 

It's dissapointing  that Agnew has got down that route he was very much an advocate  for 18 counties a few years ago. In regard to your hideous comment I knew him slightly in the early 90s when I worked at Asda in Oadby while I was a student and he came in most weeks and he was always very friendly.

14 hours ago, Graceroad said:

It's dissapointing  that Agnew has got down that route he was very much an advocate  for 18 counties a few years ago. In regard to your hideous comment I knew him slightly in the early 90s when I worked at Asda in Oadby while I was a student and he came in most weeks and he was always very friendly.

Aggers is a genuinely lovely man. With Key and Gould thankfully there are two people in charge who believe in the smaller counties despite Key’s stupid original two tier idea. 

1 hour ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Sir Andy Roberts & sir Viv Richards will be at the ground on Saturday 👍

Yep they are doing an after dinner show in Leicester tonight along with Richie Richardson and Curty Ambrose

17 hours ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Tricky selection for tomorrow. Rehan is back, but you can't fault Trevaskis in his absence. I can't see them picking two spinners though.

I guess Rehan gets the gig for his bowling. Trevaskis could play just for his batting tbh. 

Lose Kimber and play both. But they won't do that. Seem to love kimber. 

Let's hope he comes good

1 minute ago, Cakey said:

I guess Rehan gets the gig for his bowling. Trevaskis could play just for his batting tbh. 

Lose Kimber and play both. But they won't do that. Seem to love kimber. 

Let's hope he comes good

Why are they trying to shoehorn him in at 3? He’s clearly a very good short-form player not a number 3 in the championship 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I think they would say this is rotation rather than dropping. 

Yeah it's harsh. I mean pretty sure Trevaskis bowling doesn't take much out of him! 

Win the toss on our motorway and bowl? Really? Four resonable bowlers but all pretty identical in speed and angle

I feel like a top 4 of Patel, Harris, Hill and Handscomb would be top quality and ensure we had a good platform.

Then a middle order of Kimber, Mike and Ahmed/Trevaskis would offer the potential of rapid runs to take advantage though perhaps not much insurance if the top 4 didn't fire.

Cox at 8 for his keeping with Scrivo at 9 means there would be batting to come though. Then two bowlers so still a 5 man attack.

6 minutes ago, Cakey said:

Yeah it's harsh. I mean pretty sure Trevaskis bowling doesn't take much out of him! 

Win the toss on our motorway and bowl? Really? Four resonable bowlers but all pretty identical in speed and angle

I agree! And all our games have been severely truncated thus far. But it’s the modern ethos of ‘workload management’. Fred Trueman would be muttering incessantly about such a concept!

• Like 1