Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Season Tickets Prices Released

After a full consultation process with supporters, Leicester City have announced their season ticket prices for the 2007-08 campaign.

The Foxes have implemented an increase of just £1 per game for adult season ticket holders, while the new pricing structure sees reduced prices in some areas of the Walkers Stadium for the under-22s and under-16s.

LINK

Looks good. I like the bit where it says

All of next season's match ticket promotions have already been accounted for in the pricing calculations, meaning that City fans will be GUARANTEED savings of up to £174 for the 2007-08 campaign in comparison with buying tickets on a match-by-match basis.

£230 for me as standard and i payed that this year so im happy.

edit: just noticed the classic price scheme, this being my 3rd ST entitles me to one. result! nice one milan!

Not as bad as i thought it'd be,with the classic thing and being able to pay interest free over 6 months :cool:

On first read through it looks good. Milan is a non-rip off Leicester fan. Warming to the bloke greatly. I like the term "significant funds" for players. Interesting to see what that looks like in spondoolicks.

:worship: Milan :wub:

Student season tickets, young adult season tickets, only free kids tickets for the Family Stand, interest free payment options over 6 months and a commitment to invest in the squad. :clap:

I wub Milan :D

I am currently 16 so does that mean I move upto under 22 now? :unsure:

Either way, it's still pretty cheap. I'm happy with it.

yes lol

I had this problem last year, £225 still isnt too bad for a classic in L1/N1 not decided yet.

Archived