Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nath

PAUL INCE

Oh please, the Portsmouth friendly was a fairly logical assumption. Fair enough you might be right on this but don't make out your Mystic Michael just cause you got that right.

You will see tomorrow at the press conference.

Oh please, the Portsmouth friendly was a fairly logical assumption. Fair enough you might be right on this but don't make out your Mystic Michael just cause you got that right.

Yeah,

Ince will be unveiled Tuesday... Mark my words.

Now moving on to a positive note :rolleyes: <_<

Well maybe not;

Portsmouth will be down the Walkers for a pre season friendly on the 4th August.

Fool.

egg20on20face.jpg

This will be Nathlcfc_7 tomorrow.

I love the sense of denial in this thread. I totally agree with it, I don't want Ince either, but people seem so definite he it won't happen, I think we may be all disappointed. I hope to god we're not :cry:

However should he be appointed, I will give him backing, I just don't expect him to succeed though (But perhaps that will be a good thing :dunno:)

But when the rumours first started about Ince, most people who posted in the thread were for Ince, I seemed to be one of not many against, Now alot of people are against the idea...Why the sudden change of mind?

I love the sense of denial in this thread. I totally agree with it, I don't want Ince either, but people seem so definite he it won't happen, I think we may be all disappointed. I hope to god we're not :cry:

However should he be appointed, I will give him backing, I just don't expect him to succeed though (But perhaps that will be a good thing :dunno:)

But when the rumours first started about Ince, most people who posted in the thread were for Ince, I seemed to be one of not many against, Now alot of people are against the idea...Why the sudden change of mind?

I don't think there's been one, per se.

There were potentially a lot of "I don't know" people who've since decided that his current experience isn't impressive enough... but I don't think the "Yes please" men have since become "No thanks" blokes.

However should he be appointed, I will give him backing, I just don't expect him to succeed though (But perhaps that will be a good thing :dunno: )

Maccsfield (sp?) Town had quite a few bad results I think.

In regards to the Ince issue, I think im slightly against. I have always thought he is a bit of a twat TBH. He has hardly any experience whatsoever then again he has played at the highest level.

I dunno. I think the success Keeno has had has helped Ince's cause a bit.

He will only grudgingly get my support if he is appointed.

However should he be appointed, I will give him backing, I just don't expect him to succeed though (But perhaps that will be a good thing :dunno: )

It's your eloquent and testiculating debating skills; quite Churchillian. :thumbup:

Sorry just had a bit of a thought. Paul Ince is under contract to Maccesfield, legally he would need to resign before he can sign for another club and there is no mention anywhere that he has resigned so the chances of him being unveiled tomorrow. You draw your own conclusions. :frusty:

Sorry just had a bit of a thought. Paul Ince is under contract to Maccesfield, legally he would need to resign before he can sign for another club and there is no mention anywhere that he has resigned so the chances of him being unveiled tomorrow. You draw your own conclusions. :frusty:

No, that's illegal is it not?

We have to agree compensation, then he can transfer.

We can just offer him a contract though can't we, and then pay compensation to Macclesfield if he joins :unsure:

We can just offer him a contract though can't we, and then pay compensation to Macclesfield if he joins :unsure:

No.

The sequence is supposed to be:

1) Approach the club the manager or player is contracted to, asking for permission to speak to said player/manager.

2) Talk to the manager, if he's interested, agree compensation with the club and offer the manager a contract.

If you approach him before talking to his employer, that's against the rules... think about the Ashley Cole affair. Same for managers and other such management/coaching staff (think Frank Arnesen).

the guv'nors blue and white army.

Not sure it has the right ring to it, but if we appoint him get ready to sing it!!

There's absolutely no way I'd ever refer to him as the Guvnor if he came here. Quite frankly, if he's serious about being a manager I hope for his sake he's grown out of it!

There's absolutely no way I'd ever refer to him as the Guvnor if he came here. Quite frankly, if he's serious about being a manager I hope for his sake he's grown out of it!

He can call himself Mickey Mouse for me so long as he ends our years of ineptitude and gives us back some style.

I am told it's between Ince and Coleman....

If im wrong and nothing happens then i apoligise.

But it was a strong rumour around the Walkers stadium last night...

Only time will tell.

I am told it's between Ince and Coleman....

If im wrong and nothing happens then i apoligise.

But it was a strong rumour around the Walkers stadium last night...

Only time will tell.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Archived