Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THE MAGICIAN

CLUB OR COUNTRY

I just can't be bothered with Country. :dunno:

It's on infrequently, and 50% of the games are against pissy little teams from countries you're not even sure existed.

If that's your cup of tea, watch the Sunday leagues... at least the players play with a bit of passion there. :whistle:

Besides, with England you're always setting yourself up for massive disappointment by watching them. In every sense of the word. :thumbup:

At least with club football, if the boys in blue blob it one week... there's always next week... or a few days later. :whistle:

International football is mostly shite, I find it to be unworthy of my time. Particularly when you have to pay to see the qualifying games. If someone thinks I'm paying 13 quid to see England struggle against Estonia, they got another thing coming! :angry::|:D

The biggest accolade for a player is to play gor their country, but as a fan for several years, you grow to love your club more than your country because you go through more with them than you do with your country surely ??!!

It's no choice really - cos there's no realistic chance of England glory for as far ahead as I an see.

And the chances with Leicester are?

C'mon Brazil! brasil.gif

<_< wanqua.

Yup. A big willy puller that is going to be cheering on every Brazilian goal as it hits the back of a piss poorly defended yet overpaid net. :D:yahoo:

smlticket.jpg

Write us a match report. Through the eyes of Dave.

Yup. A big willy puller that is going to be cheering on every Brazilian goal as it hits the back of a piss poorly defended yet overpaid net. :D:yahoo:

English people who support Brazil are the equivalent of Man U fans from Portsmouth.

As for the thread, country definately.

Surely if people take out the time to go onto this FOXES forum they feel passionately about Leicester City FC.

If they were THAT bothered about England FC they wouldn't need to even ask about their preferences.

I have no regards or feelings towards England Fc(or indeed ANy Country Football Club).

The results and performances of Leicester City,and Leicester City alone dictate whether i have a bad weekend,speak to the wife,go on a lonely sad walk after the game or if i am a lovely bubbly person to be with after 5pm on a saturday afternoon(Or Wednesday evening etc....!!!)

Its LCFC for me All the way!!!

(P.S also When England play you get every Tom Dick and Harry taking out their England top,pretending to be a football fan,talking about formations,how great Gary Neville or Shaun Wright Phillips are or how Becks will lift the Euro Cup/World cup etc...Even WOMEN think they have the right to go down the pub and support EN-GER-LAND!!!! :scarf::banana::angry:

Indifferent really, I'm gutted when either lose and desperatly want for success for both.

IMO club fans who openly complain about ordinary people wanting to support their nation during a major tournament, and taking the moral high ground over them as they think they know more (not always the case) because they watch football week in week out are morons.

Indifferent really, I'm gutted when either lose and desperatly want for success for both.

IMO club fans who openly complain about ordinary people wanting to support their nation during a major tournament, and taking the moral high ground over them as they think they know more (not always the case) because they watch football week in week out are morons.

Its not the case of being a 'moron' or knowing more about football,its just a case of' jumping on the football bandwagon'

Just like when England Rugby won the World Cup-everywhere you look people wearing Rugby tops and going on about 'that kick'

England Cricket team win the ashes-Everyones a Cricket fan and heroe worshiping Flintoff and giving them all MBE's...but do the club attendances see any benefit? Or the fans who go week in week out?

Hopefully when Leicester City do well,some band wagon jumpers beat you to a ticket for the play off final at Wembley,that ('they so much wanted to attend!!!)...then see who the moron is!!! :laugh: :thumbup::banana:

Oh yes and these will be the same people who STILL think Tim Henman will win Wimbledon this year.....or will it be Andy Murray(he's Scottish isn't he......No he must be English if he's half decent!!!!) and in a couple of weeks will don their brand new tennis clobber and start frequenting the local tennis courts until it no longer comes on TV in which case they will find another sport that the nation has embraced!!!....Which is probably Formula 1 now that Lewis Hamilton is now Sports Hero No1 awaiting his fall from grace which the sports writers of all the papers are already lining up!!! :angry:

If you ARE going to jump on a bandwagon thats fair enough...just stay on the ****er!!!!...(Morons!!!) :thumbup:

Morons!!! :thumbup:

You are confusing having a hobby with a lifestyle choice.

If you choose to dedicate your entire life to living and breathing your football club, going home and away to watch crap midweek performances in the rain and ice...that is your choice. I'm assuming that is what you do otherwise you're going to be looking a real cnut.

If someone chooses not to throw away their money on the shit games and just pop along to see decent stuff then what is the problem? :dunno: Honestly, what difference does it make to your life? :dunno:

I couldn't give a flying **** about international football - and yet wanting to go see the new Wembley and watch Brasil play in the hope that it will be an entertaining fixture gets me labelled a "wanqua" by some numbnut.

You narrow-minded idiots should form a club...of course, you wouldn't be able to attend any meetings as you'd be too busy watching England on TV. What, with you all being hard-core fans an'all.

I love it when the rest of the world gets interested in football - it means I get to have conversations with them about something other than coding algorithms.

I think the feeling of scoring a goal that brings joy to 65 million people would have far more of an effect on you than scoring a goal that would send perhaps a maximum of a few hundred thousand fans in to delerium.

The coverage and hype that our country get's all over the world when they play in a tournament is phenomenal and if we were ever to actually win a tournament then i'd be frightened to see how crazy the country and the rest of the world would be.

I'd go for England every day of the week in relation to this question.

I couldn't give a flying **** about international football - and yet wanting to go see the new Wembley and watch Brasil play in the hope that it will be an entertaining fixture gets me labelled a "wanqua" by some numbnut.

Numbnut yourself :angry:

That's told him :unsure:

Archived