Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

Actually... five seconds on Google and I've already found two cup ties where McAuley would have been up against McLeod (one FA Cup, one LDV Vans).

Foul by Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) on Izale McLeod (Milton Keynes Dons). Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Wade Small (Milton Keynes Dons) from right channel, shot by Leon Crooks (Milton Keynes Dons) left-footed from left channel (25 yards), missed left.

Thats all i've found.

Foul by Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) on Izale McLeod (Milton Keynes Dons). Izale McLeod (Milton Keynes Dons) kicks Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) in the balls. Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) gets Izale McLeod (Milton Keynes Dons) in a headlock. Izale McLeod (Milton Keynes Dons) pokes Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) in the eye. Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) steals Izale McLeod's (Milton Keynes Dons) pencil sharpener. Gareth McAuley (Lincoln City) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Wade Small (Milton Keynes Dons) from right channel, shot by Leon Crooks (Milton Keynes Dons) left-footed from left channel (25 yards), missed left.

Well, that just sounds like school playground stuff to me.

You are having a laugh arent you? So you think Chris Brunt is up there with Robben, Giggs, Duff, Kewell, Lennon and J.Cole.

Wally comes to mind.

:thumbup:

I take your point - but I think you'd be surprised if you saw him in a decent premiership team.

He'll be there soon, with or without Wednesday.

You are having a laugh arent you? So you think Chris Brunt is up there with Robben, Giggs, Duff, Kewell, Lennon and J.Cole.

Wally comes to mind.

:thumbup:

Kewell and Lennon aren't left wingers and Brunt does have the potential to be up there with them. He will play in the Premiership and is one of the better left midfielders in the country.

Oh history's so important is it? I suppose Beckham shouldn't have gone to LA Galaxy because of their lack of history?

What the **** has that got to do with the price of fish?

I was pointing out that your team commands nothing but sneers as it is a fake team and the best you can do is come back with something about an ex-Manure player? I couldn't give a toss where Beckham went, he is...a p l a y e r n o t a f a n

Just because we were discussing your ability to switch clubs on a whim doesn't correspond to players.

It might shock you to discover that I watch a football match simply because I like to see a game of football. I don't go for a history lesson or to be embroiled in politics.

It doesn't shock me in the slightest that you have absolutely no understanding of football whatsoever judging by your flights of fancy with televised Premiership teams preceding the creation of a joke team in your town for you to support.

Do you still maintain you TV subscription or have you let that lapse now?

I would love to have a local club that's been here for decades. Unfortunately, that's not to be.

It's not the first time you've said this; davieG has pointed out the stupidity of the comment twice and you have failed to address it. Twice.

You are a little fake fan of a fake club. You demonstrate no understanding of the game, it's social relevance or any appreciation for the historical nature of it. You've had plenty of opportunity to support a local side, you chose not to because you were busy buying Premiership winners shirts.

City fans flocked, as do fans of all teams, into the museum at Preston because they all have a true love of the game. These people grow up on their team, their lives are imbued with a scent of the club they have supported from children (and will be supporting until they die); lives and the game become intertwined - tears and laughter, the echoes of shouts from the long-demolished stands and the muscle ache from the toilet queue, the flood of adrenaline from the flight from the fight, the air-punch from the injury-time goal.

True fans have black and white pictures of players long dead, they sit on the toilet pawing over stats from pre-war games trying to envisage what the match would have looked like. They learn the names of the heroes through the ages and the colours of the strips...because this is what football fans do. This is what we do.

By your own admission you don't - you are nothing more than a football tourist popping by to watch a few minutes of a game. Laughably berating a 'long ball' match style in Div.4 demonstrating a chasm in understanding of the game at that level.

As I said: no one hates your little team. I don't hate you - I have no respect for you or your opinions.

Piss off back to your arsenalchelseamanure forum, piss off to your sports shop to buy your new Manure top (seeing as they won the Permiership let's assume it's them next season)...but most of all - **** off from here. **** off with you boring, miserable carping about Allen and McLeod as no one with half a brain is the remotest bit interested.

Now I really am putting this stupid little shit on block.

Kewell and Lennon aren't left wingers and Brunt does have the potential to be up there with them. He will play in the Premiership and is one of the better left midfielders in the country.

So you are telling me that Harry Kewell doesnt play on the left ok then mate.

What the **** has that got to do with the price of fish?

I was pointing out that your team commands nothing but sneers as it is a fake team and the best you can do is come back with something about an ex-Manure player? I couldn't give a toss where Beckham went, he is...a p l a y e r n o t a f a n

Just because we were discussing your ability to switch clubs on a whim doesn't correspond to players.

It doesn't shock me in the slightest that you have absolutely no understanding of football whatsoever judging by your flights of fancy with televised Premiership teams preceding the creation of a joke team in your town for you to support.

Do you still maintain you TV subscription or have you let that lapse now?

It's not the first time you've said this; davieG has pointed out the stupidity of the comment twice and you have failed to address it. Twice.

You are a little fake fan of a fake club. You demonstrate no understanding of the game, it's social relevance or any appreciation for the historical nature of it. You've had plenty of opportunity to support a local side, you chose not to because you were busy buying Premiership winners shirts.

City fans flocked, as do fans of all teams, into the museum at Preston because they all have a true love of the game. These people grow up on their team, their lives are imbued with a scent of the club they have supported from children (and will be supporting until they die); lives and the game become intertwined - tears and laughter, the echoes of shouts from the long-demolished stands and the muscle ache from the toilet queue, the flood of adrenaline from the flight from the fight, the air-punch from the injury-time goal.

True fans have black and white pictures of players long dead, they sit on the toilet pawing over stats from pre-war games trying to envisage what the match would have looked like. They learn the names of the heroes through the ages and the colours of the strips...because this is what football fans do. This is what we do.

By your own admission you don't - you are nothing more than a football tourist popping by to watch a few minutes of a game. Laughably berating a 'long ball' match style in Div.4 demonstrating a chasm in understanding of the game at that level.

As I said: no one hates your little team. I don't hate you - I have no respect for you or your opinions.

Piss off back to your arsenalchelseamanure forum, piss off to your sports shop to buy your new Manure top (seeing as they won the Permiership let's assume it's them next season)...but most of all - **** off from here. **** off with you boring, miserable carping about Allen and McLeod as no one with half a brain is the remotest bit interested.

Now I really am putting this stupid little shit on block.

FEEL THE LOVE!!!

Oh dear, you're a little tetchy aren't you.

I'd love to say eloquently put and you've got me bang to rights but you're just talking like a rabid moron that's generalising, stereotyping and tarring everyone with the same brush just so you can put me in a pathetic pigeon hole.

For the record, I've never supported any other club. Never bought another teams shirt. Yes, I have watched other teams, because as I say, I just like to see a good game of football and that includes taking a couple of kids to last nights game that enjoyed every minute of it.

I'd love to say eloquently put and you've got me bang to rights but you're just talking like a rabid moron that's generalising, stereotyping and tarring everyone with the same brush just so you can put me in a pathetic pigeon hole.

He's not doing any of these things. He's talking specifically about you!

Thanks for the manager. Thanks in advance if your wantaway striker signs.

Personally hope your shi tty little club and your ar sehole of a manager get what's coming to them.

Think that's it...

He's not doing any of these things. He's talking specifically about you!

Thanks for the manager. Thanks in advance if your wantaway striker signs.

Personally hope your shi tty little club and your ar sehole of a manager get what's coming to them.

Think that's it...

Oh dear, sounds like you need a session with your favourite comforting blanket before you throw any more toys out of your pram.

You think that's it...come on now, i'm sure you can squeeze a few more pips out of a chip on your shoulder that big.

Come on, dig deep! Let the real you out in this cathartic purge of animosity.

You're forgetting one thing...people like you hating us/me as much as you inexplicably do just makes us stronger willed some how.

You think that's it...come on now, i'm sure you can squeeze a few more pips out of a chip on your shoulder that big.

You're forgetting one thing...people like you hating us/me as much as you inexplicably do just makes us stronger willed some how.

How many times we don't hate you, we just aren't interested in anything you have to say. As you have been told several times but seem to fail to take in.

Absolutely what I thought when I read his comment.

He must just go along because he has nothing else to do - because he's certainly not a football man.

He probably wouldn't even understand why we don't like Peter Taylor, Dennis Wise or Neil Warnock.

It's called having history.

Perhaps if you move to enough different cities, you might find some? :whistle:

Don't forget McGhee and the B**tard that awarded the penalty in the 91/92 play off final!

But fair play to him. He has manged 200 posts on a forum that is not his own teams forum.

In fact, do you ever post on the MKDONS forum, or whatever it's called?

You are here a lot.

Oh dear, sounds like you need a session with your favourite comforting blanket before you throw any more toys out of your pram.

Stronger willed to 'just turn up and watch some football'?

Wow - you'll be a global force next.

Wonder if Milton Keynes will be an adequate base for you then? :whistle:

If you think I've got a chip on my shoulder you should consider the following...

Which of us has logged on to another team's messageboard, typed a complete load of absolute tripe in an effort to justify the existence and actions of their two-bit fake team and then taken offence when asked legitimate, honest questions and acted in a defensive and evasive fashion?

How many times we don't hate you, we just aren't interested in anything you have to say. As you have been told several times but seem to fail to take in.

I'm here on this thread interested in the transfer developments of McLeod along with the differences with our club since Allen has left.

I've been thankful of having plenty of good discussions on this board but there's 2 or 3 that predictably stick the boot in at the slightest opportunity with the usual repitious comments about how sickening we all are.

But fair play to him. He has manged 200 posts on a forum that is not his own teams forum.

You are here a lot.

They did.

But then someone moved it where it was virtually inaccessible to them.

From that point on, it became regarded as something of a sell out messageboard. A sham... A joke amongst it's peers.

You are here a lot.

L ol, there is a MK Dons forum too, which I have to say isn't as well setup as this one. Being able to multi task I manage to keep going on both.

Funnily enough, some people go on it just to remind us what a bunch of sh1t bags we are.

It seems the playground bully is naturally instinctive in many of us throughout our lives and every one needs someone to look down on, tease, taunt and ridicule. If it's not the MK Dons or me you'd only be pulling the wings of a daddy long legs I suppose. :whistle:

I'm here on this thread interested in the transfer developments of McLeod along with the differences with our club since Allen has left.

I've been thankful of having plenty of good discussions on this board but there's 2 or 3 that predictably stick the boot in at the slightest opportunity with the usual repitious comments about how sickening we all are.

No offence mate but you are getting boring, and our chairman as ruled out us going in for McLeod, and we get it Martin Allen likes to hoof the ball forward, we're staying down and your much better off with Ince, Milton Keynes is a lovely place with no roundabouts. And the people of Wimbledon we're ruining their football club so Milton Keynes did the honest thing and stole it from them. Thanks for the memories.

You must have something to do with the reason why we have 44 pages on some bloke who doesn't even look like signing at the stage. :|

They did.

But then someone moved it where it was virtually inaccessible to them.

From that point on, it became regarded as something of a sell out messageboard. A sham... A joke amongst it's peers.

I think the MK Dons should be called the Cuckoos! :whistle:

No offence mate but you are getting boring, and our chairman as ruled out us going in for McLeod, and we get it Martin Allen likes to hoof the ball forward, we're staying down and your much better off with Ince, Milton Keynes is a lovely place with no roundabouts. And the people of Wimbledon we're ruining their football club so Milton Keynes did the honest thing and stole it from them. Thanks for the memories.

The McLeod saga does seem to be a long running one.

Pretty certain there'll soon be closure for all our sakes though.

No doubt when that happens i'll saddle up and ride off into the sunset and you lot can prepare yourself for the next MK Dons vile scumbag that dares to desecrate your forum.

Archived