Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

The McLeod saga does seem to be a long running one.

Pretty certain there'll soon be closure for all our sakes though.

No doubt when that happens i'll saddle up and ride off into the sunset and you lot can prepare yourself for the next MK Dons vile scumbag that dares to desecrate your forum.

Mate, don't be so melodramatic as many forums would have ripped you apart.

Oh dear, sounds like you need a session with your favourite comforting blanket before you throw any more toys out of your pram.

You think that's it...come on now, i'm sure you can squeeze a few more pips out of a chip on your shoulder that big.

Come on, dig deep! Let the real you out in this cathartic purge of animosity.

You're forgetting one thing...people like you hating us/me as much as you inexplicably do just makes us stronger willed some how.

someone ban this twat, his posts are repetitive and just plain boring now

By the way, Master Fox, if you're around, i'm still at a loss about the Wolfman thingy??

Didn't see him at the ground last night. Unless you mean that the Wolfman is one of the club mascots?

someone ban this twat, his posts are repetitive and just plain boring now

I'm just popping out for lunch. If I do get banned suddenly then all the best for next season and it's been a pleasure speaking to most of you.

The McLeod saga does seem to be a long running one.

Pretty certain there'll soon be closure for all our sakes though.

No doubt when that happens i'll saddle up and ride off into the sunset and you lot can prepare yourself for the next MK Dons vile scumbag that dares to desecrate your forum.

That depends on weather the sum of his postings =

Martin Allen is crap he totally reformed our diabolical squad and nearly got us promoted with over 80 points, Long ball just doesn't work in League Two, not that I'd ever seen a League Two game before last season. I am not in any way bitter.

Izale McLeod is worth more than you can afford, he is awesome.

We saved Wimbledon football club, honest.

Milton Keynes is better than the Costa Del Sol.

Im a victim Im a victim Im a victim Bohohohohohohooohooho Waaahhh abababababa.

I really like Clive Platt, he has nice hair.

Stupid West Ham fans and their history har har har har har har.

That depends on weather the sum of his postings =

Martin Allen is crap he totally reformed our diabolical squad and nearly got us promoted with over 80 points, Long ball just doesn't work in League Two, not that I'd ever seen a League Two game before last season. I am not in any way bitter.

Izale McLeod is worth more than you can afford, he is awesome.

We saved Wimbledon football club, honest.

Milton Keynes is better than the Costa Del Sol.

Im a victim Im a victim Im a victim Bohohohohohohooohooho Waaahhh abababababa.

I really like Clive Platt, he has nice hair.

Stupid West Ham fans and their history har har har har har har.

Don't recall saying most of that which you've either quoted out of context, made up or embellished to the point it's unrecognisable.

Also - Clive Platt is fu cking appalling.

I'll agree with you there. He amazingly managed to get us a reasonable amount of goals last season but prior to that his record and perfomances were dire. I'll be surprised if he does well at Colchester...good luck to him though.

Don't recall saying most of that which you've either quoted out of context, made up or embellished to the point it's unrecognisable.

Obviously it's been altered slightly.

You never said you a victim for instance, you just ****ing act like everytime someone says something bad about Franchise FC.

Obviously it's been altered slightly.

You never said you a victim for instance, you just ****ing act like everytime someone says something bad about Franchise FC.

Whether I like it or not most people do seem to hate us which I suppose does make me/us a victim of sorts.

I don't hate you or them for feeling that way because I can understand the frustration of losing your local club.

On the other forum that I use there was a message from a West Ham fan saying "well done for last night and good luck". Makes a thankful change but is about as easy to find as an oasis in a parched desert.

By the way, Master Fox, if you're around, i'm still at a loss about the Wolfman thingy??

Didn't see him at the ground last night. Unless you mean that the Wolfman is one of the club mascots?

Well as you’re such a massive Dons fan I’m surprised you don’t know!!

If you went on your Moocamp forum they’ll probably know more about him than I do.

He's basically a disgusting horrible vile drunk stink bag with a wobbly eye that harasses me and my footy team just because we play in black. He walks around with a full MK kit over his normal clothes shouting 'Mk Army' and ‘We’re The Dons’ at everyone while drinking cans of Super T.

He's probably the reason Martin Allen banned people from the training ground in Leicester.

I live near Mk and I think the whole Dons thing is pretty shit if I’m honest. I just find it quite irritating, no offence Red.

Can you lot just hold fire for a minute on the verbal abuse and ban requests...i'm starving and have got to walk to an Asda (oh great) to get something to eat? lol

Wait a second, none of you lot work there do you? I don't want any bodily fluids in my grub :whistle:

If you went on your Moocamp forum they’ll probably know more about him than I do.

He's basically a disgusting horrible vile drunk stink bag with a wobbly eye that harasses me and my footy team just because we play in black. He walks around with a full MK kit over his normal clothes shouting 'Mk Army' and ‘We’re The Dons’ at everyone while drinking cans of Super T.

He's probably the reason Martin Allen banned people from the training ground in Leicester.

I live near Mk and I think the whole Dons thing is pretty shit if I’m honest. I just find it quite irritating, no offence Red.

OMFG, I can't say that i've seen this person.

Hang on a mo. I do recall that there was some tramp in the local paper that Dons fans were campaigning to get a season ticket for. I wonder it that's the same person? It must be. We've got our fair share of chavs and scruff bags but I don't think we're top heavy with tramps.

Can you lot just hold fire for a minute on the verbal abuse and ban requests...i'm starving and have got to walk to an Asda (oh great) to get something to eat? lol

Wait a second, none of you lot work there do you? I don't want any bodily fluids in my grub :whistle:

That'll be the Wimbledon Asda that's now in MK then?

Ahh...but he isn't...

He is a fan of football*

Such a fan that he will no doubt be still supporting them when they drop a division.

*which loosely translates to C U N T

OMFG, I can't say that i've seen this person.

Hang on a mo. I do recall that there was some tramp in the local paper that Dons fans were campaigning to get a season ticket for. I wonder it that's the same person? It must be. We've got our fair share of chavs and scruff bags but I don't think we're top heavy with tramps.

There's a voice,

That keeps on calling me.

Down the road,

Is where I'll always be.

Every stop I make,

I'll make a new friend.

Can't stay for long,just turn around and I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow,I'll wanna settle down,

Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Down this road,that never seems to end,

Where new adventure,lies just around the bend.

So if you wanna join me for a while,

Just grab your hat,come travel light,

That's Hobo style. :thumbup:

That'll be the Wimbledon Asda that's now in MK then?

Afraid not. I'm working at Luton at the moment on a large csutomer site. It's very quiet here - hence being on this. Anyway, why you so interested? You're not looking to do a greeny in my ploughmans roll are you? :|

Ahh...but he isn't...

He is a fan of football*

Such a fan that he will no doubt be still supporting them when they drop a division.

They've already dropped two divisions whilst they've been at MK and i've still been going rain or shine.

I was born in Hitchin, lived in Stevenage and then we moved to MK when I was 7, so not a lot of attractive club options to support there really.

You're very lucky to have a local club such as Leicester to support.

Ahh...but he isn't...

He is a fan of football*

No. It loosely translates to FOF :thumbup:

I'm not sure he's ever going to leave. lol

I don't think he should.

Not until he's won that Foxestalk non-LCFC supporter award. In the bag, right?

Until then we can just recreate certain scenes out of Pulp Fiction, for our own amusement.

Whether I like it or not most people do seem to hate us which I suppose does make me/us a victim of sorts.

I don't hate you or them for feeling that way because I can understand the frustration of losing your local club.

On the other forum that I use there was a message from a West Ham fan saying "well done for last night and good luck". Makes a thankful change but is about as easy to find as an oasis in a parched desert.

See? doing it again, MAMAMAMA, Poor me Poor Milton Keynes.

Afraid not. I'm working at Luton at the moment on a large csutomer site. It's very quiet here - hence being on this. Anyway, why you so interested? You're not looking to do a greeny in my ploughmans roll are you? :|

They've already dropped two divisions whilst they've been at MK and i've still been going rain or shine.

I was born in Hitchin, lived in Stevenage and then we moved to MK when I was 7, so not a lot of attractive club options to support there really.

You're very lucky to have a local club such as Leicester to support.

Whats wrong with Stevenage Borough. :whistle:

See? doing it again, MAMAMAMA, Poor me Poor Milton Keynes.

Interesting, I haven't witnessed this level of behaviour since I was at school.

How do you want me to react? I take it you either want me to start agreeing with you or rising to the bait and getting equally as abusive?

I've been there and done all of the flame wars stuff years ago on the web. You know, hurling abuse at people from the comfort of my keyboard.

Whats wrong with Stevenage Borough. :whistle:

Is there some sort of football club interogation agency that i'm not aware of? I can just imagine you lot eagerly strapping someone to a chair and torturing them until they prove to you once and for all what team they really support. "Ahh, A Dons fan, first the finger nails and we'll have him singing like a canary".

Like I say I was 7 years old. I've lived in MK a damn site longer.

Archived