Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

i have to admit, i seem to remember the fee of 750k mentioned....

But i just checked fm2007 and it says we paid 500k...

that great footballing bible known as the sun newspaper said...

CRAIG LEVEIN has told new £750,000 signing Matty Fryatt he is not under pressure — despite Leicester facing a battle to escape relegation.

The Foxes are only a point above the bottom three in the Championship despite their stunning FA Cup victory over Spurs.

But boss Levein said: “I’d like to stress that Matty is not the saviour and I’m keen to take the pressure off his shoulders.

“He’s still a young boy and who, other than Wayne Rooney, is the finished article at 19?â€

Leicester will pay Walsall an initial £350,000 for Fryatt — who has scored 14 goals this season — with the fee rising on appearances.

that great footballing bible known as the sun newspaper said...

CRAIG LEVEIN has told new £750,000 signing Matty Fryatt he is not under pressure — despite Leicester facing a battle to escape relegation.

The Foxes are only a point above the bottom three in the Championship despite their stunning FA Cup victory over Spurs.

But boss Levein said: “I’d like to stress that Matty is not the saviour and I’m keen to take the pressure off his shoulders.

“He’s still a young boy and who, other than Wayne Rooney, is the finished article at 19?”

Leicester will pay Walsall an initial £350,000 for Fryatt — who has scored 14 goals this season — with the fee rising on appearances.

As far as I know we have only made one further payment to Walsall since he signed. So that's not £750k

after watching that i feel a bit more relieved in us paying £1.3m, most of his goals were quality!

I'd rather pay 1.3m for the midfielder who provided most of the passes.

His finishes didn't look the cleanest to me, i'm sure i'm just being picky. But 1.3m for a division 4 striker?!?!?!?!?!

There is a link to the dons site. :rolleyes:

Thats probably where it came from.

In that case maybe someone could just post what was said then rather than making us all register, then wait for the webmaster to approve you before we can take a look at something that might actually be nothing for all we know!!!!!!

In that case maybe someone could just post what was said then rather than making us all register, then wait for the webmaster to approve you before we can take a look at something that might actually be nothing for all we know!!!!!!

I already have mate. But just for you i will do it again..

I hear on radio this Morning that we have accecpted a 1.3 million bid from you know who,it will be announced thursday

What Radio station was this on?

Radio H2S

it was on 3 counties radio,and its all over the papers aswell

:dunno:

Ive just got on, i'll post a few comments.

- I hear on radio this Morning that we have accecpted a 1.3 million bid from you know who,it will be announced thursday

- That's brilliant news.

The funny thing is that I think he'll really struggle in the CCC. He's good, but he's not that good! There's a lot of quality in that division.

- I know mate, Mcleod was rushed back from a knee injury!

He was not fully fit and still struggling with it in the play-off's.

Some of you guys really do forget about the goals he has scored in the last 3 years.

I would want more then £1.3mil, considering Derby receive 30% sell on clause.

- Result, MA wastes his first 1.3m, oh milan have you made one massive foob up

- I think he will score at Championship level. And as he has had three good season scoring goals for us then surely he deserves a chance to shine in the Championship? Whether he is as successful then time will tell and we are all just speculating on what we think he will or could do.

- Good riddance, i'd have taken a quid for all he was worth in most of the matches towards the end of the season.

Archived