Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Exciting Signings

These exciting signings aren't really that exciting are they?

Or maybe it takes a bit more to get me excited?

It's difficult to tell

Big tits is your thing MF and we've had fair few of them to pick from.

Can't say a single one really excited me. I was pleased with the captures of Gudjonsson, Connolly, Keown and Nalis. I thought those would prove to be great deals at the time...

Keown- and the vast majority of people saying they weren't are lying.

Not properly excited, but was quite pleased with the signings of: Williams, Sir Les, Bent.

I wasn't and I'm not lying, he was passed it.

Keown- and the vast majority of people saying they weren't are lying.

Not properly excited, but was quite pleased with the signings of: Williams, Sir Les, Bent.

I was abit weary!!! The bloke was old. Didn't think he'd be as bad as he turned out to be though.

David Connolly mainly because I knew of his quality and the work ethic he has behind the scenes.

I was also excited by Stephen Hughes but his injuries and Rob Kelly accounted for him not living up to expectations. Shame the Leicester City public never got to see him at full kilter.

Out of all of the previous names mentioned that are no longer at the club I think three of them would perhaps consider coming back, Connolly, Bent and Smith, all forwards.

We could try and get one of those in.

Archived