Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

DJ Campbell to come?

Well certainly not lying about it or else I wouldn't have posted it on here.

Didn't say you were...seems a funny 'done deal' though, eh?

A super-secret done-deal.

A special-password no-girls-allowed super-secret done-deal.

Such a tip-top whispering-only funny-hand-shake special-password no-girls-allowed super-secret done-deal that no one bar you and Mandy know about it. :unsure:

:whistle:

:D

Off to watford?

There has to be player aroung the world of a higher standard than dj for under that price.

We just have to hope milans contacts help us out.

DJ Campbell is set to choose Watford over Leicester when he leaves Birmingham City. (Various) (from the bbc)

Pffttt

C’mon guys.

Look , we don’t need DJ Campbell or Fowler just evaluate what we’ve already got. De Vries is in tip-top shape and looking extremely lean, Elvis has the blistering pace that will frighten any defence, and Fryatt has the potential to be one the best strikers in England and possibly Wales.

Best news i've heard all week.

Time to look abroad, if £2 million only get's you the likes of DJ Campbell then i'd rather not bother.

He'll have a lovely time at Watford, infront of 15,000 fans and having it gangsta with Jordan and Marlon.

Didn't say you were...seems a funny 'done deal' though, eh?

A super-secret done-deal.

A special-password no-girls-allowed super-secret done-deal.

Such a tip-top whispering-only funny-hand-shake special-password no-girls-allowed super-secret done-deal that no one bar you and Mandy know about it. :unsure:

:whistle:

:D

I was only passing on info that I had heard , TBH i'm not really bothered whether he signs or not.

Seems Milan was just trying to keep fans happy...

:unsure:

Let's be honest, we don't know and frankly I don't think any of us even care any more.

What's the point?

I think we should end it all now.

My signature has caused all this shit. I've got more flavour than a pickled fookin gherkin.

DJ Campbell is locked in talks with Watford, skysports.com can confirm.

Birmingham are seemingly ready to let Campbell depart with Garry O'Connor and Daniel de Ridder having arrived at St Andrews this summer, and Mido set to follow.

Leicester also lodged a bid earlier this week, but Watford too have now joined the chase for his signature.

Campbell is now having talks with both clubs and is considering his options.

Campbell joined Birmingham in January 2006, but has found his first-team chances limited under Steve Bruce - starting just 19 league games.

At £500k I`d take him, at £1.5m or even £2m, I hope DJ chooses Watford. Im sure there are better players to be had for £2m surely?!

Well we want over a million for Fryatt and he has done feck all. Prices for strikers at this level have gone stupid.

Well we want over a million for Fryatt and he has done feck all. Prices for strikers at this level have gone stupid.

If you believe the papers. I seriously doubt we turned down a £900,000 bid for Fryatt. Just as i'm doubting we would actually offer £2 million for Campbell, thankfully!!!

I dunno about that. Last season people were talking about £4m for Eastwood and he only went for £1.5m, Sharp was quoted at around the same money but also went for under £2m and Earnshaw went for £3.5m. DJ was about 4th choice striker at Birmingham so I don't reckon that he has achieved enough to warrants £2m fee. On the other hand Matty scored a few for Walsall and is still only 21 and has more potential IMO.

If you believe the papers. I seriously doubt we turned down a £900,000 bid for Fryatt. Just as i'm doubting we would actually offer £2 million for Campbell, thankfully!!!

Well the mercury get good info from the club now thanks to their MM arse kissing pre takeover so i'm inclined to believe more of what they write now.

I dunno about that. Last season people were talking about £4m for Eastwood and he only went for £1.5m, Sharp was quoted at around the same money but also went for under £2m and Earnshaw went for £3.5m. DJ was about 4th choice striker at Birmingham so I don't reckon that he has achieved enough to warrants £2m fee. On the other hand Matty scored a few for Walsall and is still only 21 and has more potential IMO.

£4m quoted last summer for Eastwood and Sharp?! Erm.. I don't think so.

On the other hand Matty scored a few for Walsall and is still only 21 and has more potential IMO.
Don't start me on that again, absolute rubbish. Their strike records are very similar.
Don't bother Fez.

Early last season, around the time that he scored the winner against Man Utd, he was quote as having a £4m price tag on his head and West Ham were meant to be interested. He didn't have the best of seasons but then again the club he was playing for were shite so people didn't see the best of him. £1.5m is a great deal IMO. Maybe not £4m for Sharp but I think most folk thought he would go for more money than he did in the end?

Archived