Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

DJ Campbell to come?

It's a done deal according to Milan.

I had to walk past him after the Hinckley game to get out as you were not allowed to walk past the dugout, and the bloke behind me asked Milan he we were signing DJ Campbell, and Milan responded by saying "It's a done deal."

I found this quite odd as I expected Milan to say something like "No comment" followed by a wry smile or something.

So to hear him say that it is a done deal to a fan is fairly odd.

Take from that what you will.

:thumbup:

I shoke his hand as I walked past for the same reason. Took me by surprise as hadn't expected him to be there and I wished I'd asked him a few questions too.

I shoke his hand as I walked past for the same reason. Took me by surprise as hadn't expected him to be there and I wished I'd asked him a few questions too.

Yeah I forgot he was there when I actually walked past until this bloke actually asked him.

If it does happen soon and is true, I will respect Milan even more for his honesty with the fans.

You're not on Talking Balls now, Dagenham.

I think he'll be signing in the next couple of days.

Is that where that word came from.

Urgh! *spit* *spit*

Bullcrap then? Bullpoo?

Just my opinion. There is also a whisper on 606 from someone who said he heard on local brum radio he would be signing for watford.

Please let this be true. Could be the biggest turning point of the summer for us IMO. Wasting £2 million on that prat would be criminal or even a million for that matter.

Plus if McLeod slips by to Charlton, it will mean we'll have to completely go back to the drawing board for strikers. Not such a bad thing given recent speculation.

Please let this be true. Could be the biggest turning point of the summer for us IMO. Wasting £2 million on that prat would be criminal or even a million for that matter.

Plus if McLeod slips by to Charlton, it will mean we'll have to completely go back to the drawing board for strikers. Not such a bad thing given recent speculation.

Have you forgotten Robbie on purpose?

:ph34r:

No guarantee if we got someone else they would be any better.

If we miss out on the three highly publicised forwards I'd imagine that clubs would then know they have us over a barrel...something that ought to concern the price-concious FTers out there

Well that depends on who it is we sign. Plus, there's never really ever any guarantee with any player, irrespective of their talent.

But footballing wise, DJ Campbell is not all 'dat.

Well that depends on who it is we sign. Plus, there's never really ever any guarantee with any player, irrespective of their talent.

But footballing wise, DJ Campbell is not all 'dat.

There are many i'd class as "all 'dat" for under £2m.

Off to watford?

There has to be player aroung the world of a higher standard than dj for under that price.

We just have to hope milans contacts help us out.

DJ Campbell is set to choose Watford over Leicester when he leaves Birmingham City. (Various) (from the bbc)

Archived