Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Accrin"G"ton Stanley

My Garden Shed (My Garden Shed)

Is Bigger than this (Is Bigger than this)

My Garden Shed, Is Bigger than this

It's got ROOF and a window

My Garden Shed, Is Bigger than this

If we lose I will buy Asda's entire stock of Fred Bentos, and eat the tins
I think Accrington have a good chance of winning...................i've rang Asda @ Fosse Park and reserved all the pies!!! :thumbup:

All together now

We'll eat all the pies

We'll eat all the pies

They're from Asda

They're from Asda

We'll eat all the pies

I wanted to go, but my Dad wouldn't take me :cry:

Anyway, if we don't go through to the next round we're in trouble. Whatever anyone says about players having to gel if you put the world's best XI players in a team they wouldn't need to gel.

Anyway, if we don't go through to the next round we're in trouble. Whatever anyone says about players having to gel if you put the world's best XI players in a team they wouldn't need to gel.

Is he taking someone else instead of you!!!??? :D:thumbup:

Good on all those who turn up for this one tonight. :thumbup:

I reckon we`ll get the confidence booster that we need and I don't think Accrington are strong enough to cause us the same sort of problems that Peterboro caused Southampton last night.

A comfortable morale boasting 3-0 win awaits.

Er, yes they would.

After going to Burnley last season I cannot offer one logical reason why I should wish to go to Accrington Stanley for a low-profile cup game - but logic and being a football fan were never compatible. I'll be there.

In the end I suppose I'm hoping to see our first win under Martin Allen. But we won at Burnley and if the football is anything like that I shall hang my head in shame. It was almost 100% appalling.

Tonight I want to see Leicester seize that ball like starving rottweilers and pass it so fast the eyes of Accrington defenders will be spinning like clackers.

I want us to attack their box like a swarm of flying ants. The Beaglehole philosophy if you like. I don't want any of this "taking the sting out of the game" nonsense. I want sting from start to finish with us being the assailants.

I want us treating Accington as we would Spurs or Villa in the cup. With fierceness and commitment. But most of all with unwavering conviction.

After going to Burnley last season I cannot offer one logical reason why I should wish to go to Accrington Stanley for a low-profile cup game - but logic and being a football fan were never compatible. I'll be there.

In the end I suppose I'm hoping to see our first win under Martin Allen. But we won at Burnley and if the football is anything like that I shall hang my head in shame. It was almost 100% appalling.

Tonight I want to see Leicester seize that ball like starving rottweilers and pass it so fast the eyes of Accrington defenders will be spinning like clackers.

I want us to attack their box like a swarm of flying ants. The Beaglehole philosophy if you like. I don't want any of this "taking the sting out of the game" nonsense. I want sting from start to finish with us being the assailants.

I want us treating Accington as we would Spurs or Villa in the cup. With fierceness and commitment. But most of all with unwavering conviction.

Ive read many things about the Beaglehole Philosophy and I must tell you all, it changed my life. I hope you all go out and buy a copy because it will make you all better people.

Archived