Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Hellings?

I must confess, i've not seen any of our friendlies this summer. But the general consensus on him so far is that he's not instantly impressed. It's far too early to cast judgement and i'm sure he'll have a part to play this season, but Kishishev, Clemence & Wesolowski are going to be hard to dislodge in the centre.

It would be nice if he was a competent left winger.

I must confess, i've not seen any of our friendlies this summer. But the general consensus on him so far is that he's not instantly impressed. It's far too early to cast judgement and i'm sure he'll have a part to play this season, but Kishishev, Clemence & Wesolowski are going to be hard to dislodge in the centre.

He's been pretty centrel when I've seen him.

People were saying that that sports director guy got sacked for recommending him. Obviously a joke, but they mustn't rate him highly then lol

I know for a fact that's not true. He was sacked as he really didn't impress Mandaric. Mandaric said something along the lines of "I have more contacts in football than this guy". Sounds stupid as he employed him

I thought he was a left side player thats why I was suprised when you didn't mention him as a possible for left side ric.

I didn't think he looked to bad from what I've seen of him so far. But nothing that made him stand out.

I can only really see him being here as a squad player for us next season.

He's been pretty centrel when I've seen him.
I know for a fact that's not true. He was sacked as he really didn't impress Mandaric. Mandaric said something along the lines of "I have more contacts in football than this guy". Sounds stupid as he employed him

I thought he was a left side player thats why I was suprised when you didn't mention him as a possible for left side ric.

I don't even think he's left footed, sadly.

He's not.

Archived