Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Kenton In The 16

I'd guess he played pretty decently, we're short on defensive cover, Kenton is a valuable sub as he can cover all three positions, and MA has made a big deal of his inclusion to send a message to the rest of the players.

Exactly how I read it. :thumbup:

I'd guess he played pretty decently, we're short on defensive cover, Kenton is a valuable sub as he can cover all three positions, and MA has made a big deal of his inclusion to send a message to the rest of the players.

he did the same with mdv at the start of pre-season if you remember

Kentons just not good enough techincally to be a decent full back and not big or strong enough to be a decent centre half at this level. As has been suggested he'll end up on the bench, or a left back :ermm: whatever happens, with Mattock out, I have a strong feeling Im going to be most unimpressed with whoever we field, I'm actually leaning towards.....cough.....Sheehan.

Kentons just not good enough techincally to be a decent full back and not big or strong enough to be a decent centre half at this level. As has been suggested he'll end up on the bench, or a left back :ermm: whatever happens, with Mattock out, I have a strong feeling Im going to be most unimpressed with whoever we field, I'm actually leaning towards.....cough.....Sheehan.

I just know I'll see a unicorn before the day's out.... :D

Is Mattock definetely out?

He was our best right back of last season - save for maybe McAuley for his first few games there.

Maybury, Stearman, McAuley, Kenton.... I'd play Kenton. Or Stearman if his mind was on it.

As for left back - Kenton can't play there, just as none of our squad apart from the left backs can!

Nielson will play every game for us this season and will be a cult hero by the end of his time here. Fact.

Aren't cult heroes usually shit but the fans love 'em anyway?

Or have I completely misunderstood?

But anyway, I hope Jimmy does prove the people who have doubted him so far (i'm one of them) wrong and does well for us.

So do I, actually. I'd like to see all 3 play, if we haven't signed a left winger by Saturday.

Hume playing in a free role behind de Vries and Deej, cutting in from the left.

SOunds like a plan too me,

Think Big mark would be unlucky not to start.

SOunds like a plan too me,

Think Big mark would be unlucky not to start.

Why's that?

Fryatt would bge unlucky as well, he's scored 3 in pre season.

Hume would be unlucky, he was one of our best players last season and is still looking as good.

DJ cost us 1.6 million and is proven at this level.

De Vries.... He's lost some weight.

Why's that?

Fryatt would bge unlucky as well, he's scored 3 in pre season.

Hume would be unlucky, he was one of our best players last season and is still looking as good.

DJ cost us 1.6 million and is proven at this level.

De Vries.... He's lost some weight.

because he unlike you can obviously see de vries has played well in pre-season

Archived