Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Sorry, What's happening!?!?!?!?

:laugh:

Don't be so naive. "A slight difference of opinion" :D

well until we hear otherwise thats what I want to believe.

However, If it is true they should both stop acting like a pair of bitchy women and get on with it and agree to disagree and move on. No point getting into a huff about it in these early days.

If this is all true Milan should butt out.

This is the point though, he's a double-edged sword. I don't think he will butt-out.

If he wants to be so hands-on - I'm happy to be his puppet manager. Fall guy, if you will.

MM won't change. This is why I say we will now see if MA really really wants this job.

If this is all true Milan should butt out.

Not going to happen though is it. We knew this all along and most of us, at the time seemed happy to be involved in the ride.

Mandaric will infuriate us at times, but he'll also give the club opportunities they'd never of had without him. He's a bizarre character, who's got his fingers in more pies than Frey Bentos.

Success is paramount with him, otherwise he'll see himself as a failure. Whether he always goes about it is questionable, but i'm backing him. I have done from the off.

Not going to happen though is it. We knew this all along and most of us, at the time seemed happy to be involved in the ride.

Mandaric will infuriate us at times, but he'll also give the club opportunities they'd never of had without him. He's a bizarre character, who's got his fingers in more pies than Frey Bentos.

Success is paramount with him, otherwise he'll see himself as a failure. Whether he always goes about it is questionable, but i'm backing him. I have done from the off.

Fray Bentos.

I'm always seduced by the tin.

But the pie is always less than enjoyable.

People can doubt this information if they wish, but once you have been around these boards long enough you will know who does and who doesn't have inside info. This is coming from people who have proved themselves. They aren't always 100% correct, but they are 80/90% of the time.

Archived