Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Team for Watford

Well I didn't want to play Hume and Dj together because both very similar players I thought. At the moment I would slightly prefer Hume to DJ, not sure why and personally I think Riordan of what I've seen of him, would be the best striker we have! Therefore I came to conclusion of Hume and Riordan with DJ coming on to liven things up if not happening. Anyway there's my explanation for selection, not saying it's right but could be an option in future.

They are both smallish strikers but I wouldn't say they were similar in abilities mate. Hume likes to drop into midfield and pick the ball up and try to link things up and shoots from distance whilst DJ is more of an attacker that runs the line and wants passes slid through so he can use his pace. If they both play it means we would have to change the way we are used to playing with keeping the ball on the deck and linking play up which we seem to be doing. Im sure its been mentioned somewhere on here but from the OS and MA`s chat he did mention that we "completed 312 passes compared to the home team's 198." Now alot of that were passes that didnt necessarily split defences but its a step in the right direction! Also, with someone like Kaebi coming in, I expect us to pass and run with the ball even more.

It`ll be just like watching Brazil :D

I think it's a must win game against Watford and we should go for the win right from the start with 4-3-3. We need the goals and we need the 3 points.

Fulop

Clarke

N Gotty

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Kaebi

Cort (If fit)

Hume

Dj

Bench: De Vries, Hayes, Henderson, Wesolowski, Kenton

Thats my team, 4-3-3 go for the win and Leicester win 2-0 :thumbup:

I think it's a must win game against Watford and we should go for the win right from the start with 4-3-3. We need the goals and we need the 3 points.

Fulop

Clarke

N Gotty

Kisnorbo

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Kaebi

Cort (If fit)

Hume

Dj

Bench: De Vries, Hayes, Henderson, Wesolowski, Kenton

Thats my team, 4-3-3 go for the win and Leicester win 2-0 :thumbup:

I think some of the 4-4-2's being thrown around will get us more goals than that 4-3-3. Clemence would have to do a lot of work in that midfield and Cort, Hume and Campbell have never played with each other in that type of attack.

There's a lot of wishful thinking and I know we're desperate for a right winger but I can see no way Kaebi will play.

I see what you mean, but im being optomistic and hope MA will surprise some people...surely a better option that bloody Newton though??

There's a lot of wishful thinking and I know we're desperate for a right winger but I can see no way Kaebi will play.

I'm guessing Attack is they key for this game, we should field as many potential goal scorers as possible and Alan Sheehan should start at left back ahead of a certain mr Clarke.

Come on, lets get it started up in here. :whistle:

I'm guessing Attack is they key for this game, we should field as many potential goal scorers as possible and Alan Sheehan should start at left back ahead of a certain mr Clarke.

Come on, lets get it started up in here. :whistle:

:D :D

It is quiet.

But I've already put my team forward. If you want to go with a more defensive line-up who's to say you're wrong - apart from our last two seasons of results.

I know we've got Martin and Moneybags Mndaric's team now but sadly we're still conceding at more than a goal a game and I cannot see that changing.

So, apart from attacking how else are we gonna win?

Don't forget we're already five points off the pace - which is almost as bad as last season.

:D :D

It is quiet.

But I've already put my team forward. If you want to go with a more defensive line-up who's to say you're wrong - apart from our last two seasons of results.

I know we've got Martin and Moneybags Mndaric's team now but sadly we're still conceding at more than a goal a game and I cannot see that changing.

So, apart from attacking how else are we gonna win?

Our survey says... NUH UH!

Blackpool - 1

Accrington - 0

Crystal Palace - 2

3 goals in 3 games.

Here's the team for you chaps:

Fulop

Chambers, N'Gotty, Kisnorbo, Clarke

Newton, Weslowski, Clemence, Porter

Hume, Campbell

Henderson, McAuley, Mattock, Kishishev, De Vries

Perfick. I'd switch De Vries for Fryatt though.

Keep the ball down and play it through the middle. 3-1 Win. No probs ;)

Heaven forbid!

Whos going to boo Jordan Stewart with me.

I will, although where im sitting on saturday.. its full of toffs who clap at everything and don't swear.

On Monday's performance I sooner have Odhiambo than Fryatt. Or McKay.

Loves the youth!! :clap:

Archived