Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Team for Watford

I will, although where im sitting on saturday.. its full of toffs who clap at everything and don't swear.

Loves the youth!! :clap:

I'll love the old uns too if we ever sign some good uns. :whistle:

But at least Odhiambo and McKay looked like they wanted to play for us.

Perfick. I'd switch De Vries for Fryatt though.

Keep the ball down and play it through the middle. 3-1 Win. No probs ;)

Of course. I'd rather have Cort, Fryatt, Odhiambo, Sappleton or McKay than De Vries. However, De Vries it will be!

Those putting Kabei even in their squads have lost the right to have any respect for their team predictions ever again.

Hayes is obviously preferential to Porter but I don't think he will be deemed fit enough.

-----------------------------------------fulop----------------------------------------

- Chambers--------kisnorbo--------------------mcauley----------clarke---------

-Newton-----------------clemence---------wesolowski------------porter----------

---------------------------Hume--------------------campbell----------------------

-----------------------------------------fulop----------------------------------------

-Kaebi------------------------------clemence---------------------porter----------

----------------------------------------hume---------------------------------------

---------------------------fryatt--------------------campbell----------------------

So you leave out the best peformer this season

You're going to Welford Road?

No sitting directly on the halfway line of the east stand, exactly half way up directly opposit the tunnel. Surrounded by old men piping on about city before the war and eating prawn sandwiches, accompanied with coffee in a flask :unsure:

GK - Fulop

RB - Chambers

CB - N'Gotty

CB - McAuley

LB - Clarke

RM - Newton

CM - Wesolowski

CM - Clemence

LM - Hayes/Porter

F - De Vries

F - DEEJAAAAY

Bench - Henderson, Kishishev, Hume, Kisnorbo, Hayes/Porter

I've picked De Vries ahead of Hume because it appears De Vries only raises his game against more physical teams (like Spurs, Charlton, Portsmouth) and would hole the ball up better than Hume, and Hume doesnt link with De Vries at all, doesn't stay close for the flick ons...

If KA'ebi is fit then i'd be tempted to start him RM instead of Sir Isaac Newton, and Hayes makes things happen when given the ball. MaAuley ahead of Kisnorbo simply because we concede less when Kirnorbos out the team...

This is the obvious team: :clap:

----------------------------------------fulop-------------------------------------------

---chambers--------kisnorbo--------n'gotty---------------mattock?---------

---- (not sure)------clemence-----wesolowski--------------porter

[*] list item

-----------------------HUME-----------CAMPBELL------------------------

(best two players ever!!!)

bench: kishishev,de vreis, henderson/neilson,f :|ryatt,hellings

this is the strongest team and its stupid that were wasting time and money on crap players like cort who we all no is gonna get injured and be rubbish. we should spend our money more wisely instead of kust buying random players for the sake of it!!!

I wanna be in at least the top 8 by the end of this season and hopefully in the play offs but this team may crash and fall because they dony know how to play with each other, start of the season a bit crap but still hopefully good thiings to come.

watford are on a role and are not gonna be easy. hopefull get a draw or win, but a draw whould be a good result. :(

GK - Fulop

RB - Chambers

CB - N'Gotty

CB - McAuley

LB - Clarke

RM - Newton

CM - Wesolowski

CM - Clemence

LM - Hayes/Porter

F - De Vries

F - DEEJAAAAY

Bench - Henderson, Kishishev, Hume, Kisnorbo, Hayes/Porter

I've picked De Vries ahead of Hume because it appears De Vries only raises his game against more physical teams (like Spurs, Charlton, Portsmouth) and would hole the ball up better than Hume, and Hume doesnt link with De Vries at all, doesn't stay close for the flick ons...

If KA'ebi is fit then i'd be tempted to start him RM instead of Sir Isaac Newton, and Hayes makes things happen when given the ball. MaAuley ahead of Kisnorbo simply because we concede less when Kirnorbos out the team...

I was going to say how could Ka'ebi possibly be match fit but I might take a chance if Newton's the alternative! :D

Interesting point about McAuley.

Totally agree about Hayes/Porter. Having both going flat out for half each or thereabouts might be a good way of getting the best out of them.

I'd tend to start with Hayes cos he can get around the back of his man and be really threatening. But he runs out of steam and tends to get hurt so when that happens Porter's a better ball holder. He could take over and probably benefit from the defenders having perhaps lost a bit of edge in the second part of the game.

His role can also be more easily adapted to the situation.

I was going to say how could Ka'ebi possibly be match fit but I might take a chance if Newton's the alternative! :D

Interesting point about McAuley.

Totally agree about Hayes/Porter. Having both going flat out for half each or thereabouts might be a good way of getting the best out of them.

I'd tend to start with Hayes cos he can get around the back of his man and be really threatening. But he runs out of steam and tends to get hurt so when that happens Porter's a better ball holder. He could take over and probably benefit from the defenders having perhaps lost a bit of edge in the second part of the game.

His role can also be more easily adapted to the situation.

Works the other way,Porters holding up of the ball could lead to the defenders getting tired trying tackle and harry him, then Hayes takes advantage of the defenders being on their knees second half after all that chasing of porter.

-Kaebi------------------------------clemence---------------------porter----------

----------------------------------------hume---------------------------------------

---------------------------fryatt--------------------campbell----------------------

:frusty::rolleyes:

No N'Gotty, no Weso and Kaebi who's not played a single game for us yet... to mention Fryatt who's hardly set the world alight. To be honest I think Watford are the sort of direct team that could tear us apart if we opted for 4-3-3... for that reason I'd look for a more solid 4-4-2, get Hume and DJ up front and Kaebi and Fryatt on the bench.

McAuley will be benched with Chambers returning to right back and N'Gotty partnering Kisnorbo.

Porter will be wide left, Campbell wide right with Hume and de Vries up top. Central 2 as you were.

Fantastic stuff. Would prefer Hume wide right and DJ up top but beggars can't be choosers.

Early days yet I know.

-------------------------------------------Fulop

--Chambers----------------N'Gotty------------------Kisnorbo----------Clarke

-----Kaebi----------------Wesolowski---------------Clemence-------------Porter/New signing

------------------------------Hume--------------------Campbell

I'd play Stearman on the right as Kaebi isn't fit, but other than that I can't disagree either :thumbup:

I'd play Stearman on the right as Kaebi isn't fit, but other than that I can't disagree either :thumbup:

If Kaebi isn't fit then Newton has to play. Stearman can't play right back let alone right mid, although he's an alright centre mid

This is the obvious team: :clap:

----------------------------------------fulop-------------------------------------------

---chambers--------kisnorbo--------n'gotty---------------mattock?---------

---- (not sure)------clemence-----wesolowski--------------porter

[*] list item

-----------------------HUME-----------CAMPBELL------------------------

(best two players ever!!!)

bench: kishishev,de vreis, henderson/neilson,f :|ryatt,hellings

this is the strongest team and its stupid that were wasting time and money on crap players like cort who we all no is gonna get injured and be rubbish. we should spend our money more wisely instead of kust buying random players for the sake of it!!!

I wanna be in at least the top 8 by the end of this season and hopefully in the play offs but this team may crash and fall because they dony know how to play with each other, start of the season a bit crap but still hopefully good thiings to come.

watford are on a role and are not gonna be easy. hopefull get a draw or win, but a draw whould be a good result. :(

:welcome:

RM - Kaebi if fit, Clarke and Mattock rotating at left-back depending on form but i`d start with Clarke who looked good, if not match fit against Palace and Porter deserves ago on the left because no one has excelled in that position and we dont seem to be signing any one of the 100 players we are rumored to get in that position. Otherwise I think you are about right.

McAuley will be benched with Chambers returning to right back and N'Gotty partnering Kisnorbo.

Porter will be wide left, Campbell wide right with Hume and de Vries up top. Central 2 as you were.

I'd settle for that. I'd like to see how Jordan get's on against Campbell's pace, he can be a terrible defender at times. Let's hope he has one of those games.

------------------------------Fulop--------------------------------

-------Chambers----N'Gotty---Kisnorbo----Clarke------------

-------Hayes----Wesolowski---Clemence----Porter-----------

--------------------Campbell------Hume-------------------------

Henderson, McAuley, Kishishev, Newton, Fryatt

thats a decent team with Hayes and Porter on the wings we could be a really exciting team i think we will lose against Watford they've already beat Wolves and Sheff Utd we'll do well to get a point against them.

As Cort played a blinder in training on Tuesday, I have decided to revise my team forr the 9th time.....

GK - Fulop

RB - Chambers

CB - N'Gotty

CB - Kisnorbo

LB - Clarke

RM - Kaebi

CM - Wesolowski

CM - Clemence

LM - Hume

F - Cort

F - DJ

Lets see how many hours pass by before I change my mind again. :|

thats a decent team with Hayes and Porter on the wings we could be a really exciting team i think we will lose against Watford they've already beat Wolves and Sheff Utd we'll do well to get a point against them.

Hayes is a left winger....

And who the hell are Wolves and Sheffield United that they should make us tremble?

Archived