Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Team for Watford

And who the hell are Wolves and Sheffield United that they should make us tremble?

Two of the pre-season favourites for the division!! We shouldn't be trembling about any side but they are amongst the best in the division and I still think both will finish above Watford despite the season start. I still think we can gain those 3 points off Watford but we`ll need to be at our best.

(4-4-2 Diamond):

Starting XI: 21. Fulop - GK, 2. Chambers - RB, 26. Clarke - LB, 3. Kisnorbo - CB, 4. N'Gotty - CB, 6. Clemence - DM, 13. Kaebi - RM, 15. Hayes - LM, 20. De Vries - AM, 10. Campbell - CF, 7. Hume - CF

Bench: 31. Henderson, 5. McAuley, 9. Cort, 14. Wesolowski & 22. Porter

So they'll line up like this:

---------------------------------------------FULOP--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----CHAMBERS----------KISNORBO------------------N'GOTTY-----------CLARKE---------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------CLEMENCE------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------KAEBI------------------------------------------------------------HAYES--------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------DE VRIES-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------HUME-----------------------CAMPBELL--------------------------

I just feel we need all three of De Vries, Hume and DJ playing up the top and got a feeling that Deep Freeze might be better sat behind the front two playing balls into the box for them. I'd risk playing Kaebi as I don't rate Newton that much and there isn't many more options available. Playing Hayes on the left, if he's on he'll be a hell of a force against Watford. The back four and 'keeper picks itself really, while we could leak another goal or so with Paddy K we always look more dangerous from set pieces with him in the side so let's try and settle him in alongside big Bruno.

We definatly need an experienced left winger however, that's gonna become a major issue later in the season if we don't watch it.

(4-4-2 Diamond):

Starting XI: 21. Fulop - GK, 2. Chambers - RB, 26. Clarke - LB, 3. Kisnorbo - CB, 4. N'Gotty - CB, 6. Clemence - DM, 13. Kaebi - RM, 15. Hayes - LM, 20. De Vries - AM, 10. Campbell - CF, 7. Hume - CF

Bench: 31. Henderson, 5. McAuley, 9. Cort, 14. Wesolowski & 22. Porter

So they'll line up like this:

---------------------------------------------FULOP--------------------------------------------

----CHAMBERS----------KISNORBO------------------N'GOTTY-----------CLARKE---------

-------------------------------------------CLEMENCE------------------------------------------

---------KAEBI------------------------------------------------------------HAYES--------------

--------------------------------------------DE VRIES-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------HUME-----------------------CAMPBELL--------------------------

I just feel we need all three of De Vries, Hume and DJ playing up the top and got a feeling that Deep Freeze might be better sat behind the front two playing balls into the box for them. I'd risk playing Kaebi as I don't rate Newton that much and there isn't many more options available. Playing Hayes on the left, if he's on he'll be a hell of a force against Watford. The back four and 'keeper picks itself really, while we could leak another goal or so with Paddy K we always look more dangerous from set pieces with him in the side so let's try and settle him in alongside big Bruno.

We definatly need an experienced left winger however, that's gonna become a major issue later in the season if we don't watch it.

Our limp midfield will get over-run bigtime with that side mate!

We'll see.

BTW if we beat Watford it doesn't mean we are a better team than them, just like because Blackpool beat us it doesn't mean they're a better team than us. Works both ways you see, I know you have a problem understanding football works both ways not just Leicester Citys way but thats the way is it.

Player for Player Sheff U and Wolves are better than us, End of Story.

Our limp midfield will get over-run bigtime with that side mate!

Agreed.

Id stick with what we had at Palace. Just swap De Vries with pref. Hume or if needs be Cort (if the rumour about him being fit is true). Only other change I'd consider is sacking off Newton for maybe Kaebi (again if fit)....

I don't think Cort and Kaebi will be fit to start but I don't see anything wrong with having them on the bench.

I still think the team will be;

Fulop

Chambers N'Gotty Kisnorbo Clarke

Newton Wesolowski Clemence Porter

Hume Campbell

Although Barton's idea that Campbell might start right wing is plausible. I'd only play that if Cort was fit though.

Subs; Cort, Henderson, Mattock, Kishishev, Kaebi

fulop

chambers

kisnorbo

n'gotty

clarke

kaebi (if fit) PLEASE DONT LET NEWTON PLAY!

weso

clemence

mattock (alot of people have put hayes and porter in their XIs buthavent seen porter this year and didnt rate him last year and havent seen hayes play but sounds exciting)

hume

dj

BO!

Archived