Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Team for Watford

Fulop

Mattock

Kisnorbo

N Gotty

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Kishishev

Kaebi

Dj

De Vries

Bench: Hume, Wesolowski, Henderson, Hayes, Mc Auley

Thats my top team :thumbup:

:mellow:

So despite a marked improvement when Clarke, Wesolowski and Hume have played, you still wouldn't play them?

Fulop

Mattock

Kisnorbo

N Gotty

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Kishishev

Kaebi

Dj

De Vries

Weso on the bench? :blink:

Surprising.

I'd go for:

Fulop

Chambers

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Clarke

Kaebi

Clemence

Wesolowski

Porter

Campell

Hume

Fulop

Mattock

Kisnorbo

N Gotty

Chambers

Porter

Clemence

Kishishev

Kaebi

Dj

De Vries

I take it you didn't go Palace?

Fulop

Chambers

N'Gotty

Kisnorbo

Clarke

Kaebi (if fit)

Weso

Clemence

Porter (if we sign nobody new)

Hume

Campbell

Subs: Hendo, McAuley, Hayes, Kishishev, Fryatt

Good team mate but i would take weso off during second half and replace with kish and take campbell off and replace with fryatt

Also where is hellings? is he injured if not i would play him and maybe play neilson instead of fulop to see what hes like in the championship

:laugh:

So regardless of the score you'd change those players anyway? :laugh:

And Hellings and Nielsen, two players who you've probably seen next to nothing of? :laugh:

We seem to have tried all sorts at city these last few seasons, players out of position, right footers on the let, teams with about eight defenders and so on.

And we've not done very well overall.

What we've never tried is a proper attacking team with six or more potential scorers and everyone in his normal position.

Considering too that Clarke may well be injured, the side I'd pick is:

Fulop;

Chambers, N'Gotty, Kisnorbo, Sheehan;

Wesolowski, Clemence, Porter;

Hume, DeVries, Campbell.

Subs: Henderson, McAuley, Kishishev/Kaebi, Clarke, Odhiambo

That would give us six potential scorers and eight potential creators.

The backing of the two wing backs should ensure balls into the box, Sheehan and Porter are natural partners on the left having played together many times in the reserves/Academy. DeVries will have more than one passing option up front and the team has reasonable pace and excellent passing ability.

It's a home game and we need to take the inititative.

PS: If Kaebi shows well in tomorrow's reserves game (assuming he plays a part) I might go with him on the right of a 4-4-2 and leave Hume out again.

Sheehan was woeful against Palace wasn't he? I think Mattock might get the nod over him if Clarke is injured.

He wasn't great put it that way.

I know quite a few have picked Kaebi but do we know if he will be fit? Also, isnt Fryatt meant to be leaving this week?!

Early days yet I know.

-------------------------------------------Fulop

--Chambers----------------N'Gotty------------------Kisnorbo----------Clarke

-----Kaebi----------------Wesolowski---------------Clemence-------------Porter/New signing

------------------------------Hume--------------------Campbell

:clap::worship:

Early days yet I know.

-----Kaebi----------------Wesolowski---------------Clemence-------------Porter/New signing

Sounds pretty good to me :thumbup:

would quite like to see hayes play again if fit, looked like he could be pretty useful judging by the short amount of time he got against blackpool

Looks like the team is starting to pick itself and a concensus amongst the fans is starting to show.

Fulop

Chambers

N'Gotty/Kisnorbo

Clark - based on one performance mind with Mattock/Sheehan both in bad books with many

Kaebi/Newton - this is still a doubt for most with Newton blowing hot & cold and Kaebi untried

Weso/Clemence

Porter - seems to be back in favour after dodgy performances by Mattock & Sheehan, let's hope Porter doesn't make an error otherwise we could be back to Weso/Newton

Hume/DJC - still some variation here but this seems the most popular

He wasn't great put it that way.

I know quite a few have picked Kaebi but do we know if he will be fit? Also, isnt Fryatt meant to be leaving this week?!

I'm sure somebody said to me that Kaebi is very close now and was unlucky to be left out against Palace.

Possibly make the squad for Watford at the very least.

I'm sure somebody said to me that Kaebi is very close now and was unlucky to be left out against Palace.

Possibly make the squad for Watford at the very least.

It`ll be great to see one of our big signings finally wearing the shirt and playing. I know Carl Cort is much maligned but he may prove to be a success in time too?! Who knows!

Fulop

Chambers

Kisnorbo

N'Gotty

Clark

Kaebi

Clemence

Wesolowski

Porter

Hume

Campbell

Thats about the best XI I think we could put out at the minute. No need for a big striker in a Home game vs Watford. I'd like to see them keep it on the ground at a high tempo. Imo this team is suited ot playing like that.

Early days yet I know.

Bingo!!

Early days yet I know.

Can't argue with that, however, a very slight possibility of this....

Fulop

Chambers

Ngotty

Kisnorbo

Clarke

Kaebi

Clemence

Murphy???

Ferreira???

Hume

Riordan???

subs - Hendo, Stearman, Weso, Fryatt, DJ Campbell

Can't argue with that, however, a very slight possibility of this....

Fulop

Chambers

Ngotty

Kisnorbo

Clarke

Kaebi

Clemence

Murphy???

Ferreira???

Hume

Riordan???

subs - Hendo, Stearman, Weso, Fryatt, DJ Campbell

DJ dropped already??!!

DJ dropped already??!!

Exactly. Why drop players to play someone who has just walked through the door. Henderson was unlucky to be dropped after his game at Accrington even if I can't stand his 'kicking' and I don't see why Hume, Porter and Campbell shouldn't be in the starting eleven come saturday after the Palace game.

Exactly. Why drop players to play someone who has just walked through the door. Henderson was unlucky to be dropped after his game at Accrington even if I can't stand his 'kicking' and I don't see why Hume, Porter and Campbell shouldn't be in the starting eleven come saturday after the Palace game.

Also Campbell scored, yes it was a tap in from 0.5 yards, but we all know how important it is for a striker to get their first goal. This may get him going.

Ive got no problems in dropping players if its evident we are signing better but to say that Riordan is better than DJ would be unfair. Hendo did OK but at times does worry most fans with errors and Fulop already made me feel more comfortable than any of the keepers we have had over the last couple of years and likewise with Clarke replacing Mattock, Clarke looks like aproper left-back who will be hard to beat and proved it, especially in the first half.

I like the talk that Riordan might do a McSheffery and play from the left! If he does sign, I hope this is a possibilty as I dont know if he can play there. Anyway, its good to start picking teams without even signing the players lol.

Well I didn't want to play Hume and Dj together because both very similar players I thought. At the moment I would slightly prefer Hume to DJ, not sure why and personally I think Riordan of what I've seen of him, would be the best striker we have! Therefore I came to conclusion of Hume and Riordan with DJ coming on to liven things up if not happening. Anyway there's my explanation for selection, not saying it's right but could be an option in future.

Archived