Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Team for Watford

Early days yet I know.

-------------------------------------------Fulop

--Chambers----------------N'Gotty------------------Kisnorbo----------Clarke

-----Kaebi----------------Wesolowski---------------Clemence-------------Porter/New signing

------------------------------Hume--------------------Campbell

Early days yet I know.

-----Kaebi----------------Wesolowski---------------Clemence-------------Porter/New signing

Spot on :thumbup:

Hume Campbell? Food for thought there. I'd personally go for one between Hume and Campbell paired with Fryatt

I'd have Fryatt on the bench and give him at least 30 minutes to see how he goes, personally. But yeah, I'd like to see him.

Other than that, that line up's pretty good. Dunno if Kaebi'll be ready yet though.

Early days yet I know.

Agreed. :D

Early days yet I know.

Can't argue with that.

Early days yet I know.

Largely agree with that. Would have Ferreira on the left IF he does come, otherwise might be tempted to give Hayes a bash from the start as I liked the look of him from the brief cameo against Blackpool.

Early days yet I know.

Good team mate but i would take weso off during second half and replace with kish and take campbell off and replace with fryatt

Also where is hellings? is he injured if not i would play him and maybe play neilson instead of fulop to see what hes like in the championship

Good team mate but i would take weso off during second half and replace with kish and take campbell off and replace with fryatt

Also where is hellings? is he injured if not i would play him and maybe play neilson instead of fulop to see what hes like in the championship

You would play Hellings and Neilson? Do you not want us to win or summat? :blink:

I don't even think it is negativity from our fans that see them avoid picking Hellings and Nielsen. It seems quite evident that something about them is amiss due to the club's actions since Don Mackay (Can't even remember his name, I think that's right) left.

-----------------------Fulop--------------------

Chambers----N'Gotty---Kisnorbo----Clarke

--Kaebi----Wesolowski---Clemence---Porter

---------------Hume-------Campbell-----------

Subs:

Henderson

McAuley

Kishishev

Hayes/Newton

Fryatt

agree with the team but i would probably put cort on the bench and give him a run out but i don't know who i would take off the bench.

Archived