Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Penalty?

The ref signalled a handball... not sure against what player though. Although Fulop did do a good save (regardless that it didn't mean anything <_<)

Handball.
The quote from me in your sig is fake because it doesn't even link to a proper post :mellow:

Absolutely no idea what it was for - would be interested to hear the views of people sat behind the goal a I was up the other end. A great save by fulop. Just glad that it wasnt 20 minutes earlier! What an awful ref though! Completely lost his grip on the game!

Absolutely no idea what it was for - would be interested to hear the views of people sat behind the goal a I was up the other end. A great save by fulop. Just glad that it wasnt 20 minutes earlier! What an awful ref though! Completely lost his grip on the game!

:unsure:

I mean for the header just before the pen was given. ;)
I'm assuming danny's referring to the save Fulop made before the ref blew the whistle, it was quite good.

:thumbup:

Fair play, forgot about that if I'm honest.

Couldn;t see it from where I was sitting, took the shine off the game a bit, but still 3 points. Feel for the defence and the keeper that they didnt get the clean sheet they deserved. Anyone excited about Forest now? :thumbup:

I was sat behind the goal. It looked like King headed down onto someones hand (it wasn't intentional handball) and the ref must have just felt sorry for them :unsure: It was a harsh penalty though!

So why did fulop get booked?

According to DavieG stats, fulop got booked in the 90th minute?

I personaly didn't see what happened.

He was standing in front of the ball and was talking to the ref, then he walked back, then he started moving forward again so the ref booked him

Absurd really :blink:

Archived