Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Anyone else trust Milan?

Gotta say I think the decision to sack Allen is a disgrace. I still believe we were going in the right direction under him, he should've been given until Christmas at the very least.

However, as everyone has said, we'd be far worse off if Milan wasn't here, I'm still behind him.

But as Mandaric has said, this isn't about results. It's about a massive difference in personality and it was obviously going to have a serious effect on their working relationship. Had the decision to sack Allen been about results then it would be the most disgraceful sacking in history, but it's clearly not about that is it. Mandaric has said so himself.

I imagine this will be my last season as an active Leicester City supporter. The game has no integrity left. Why I am chucking my money at some egocentric multi-millionaire who's want, want, want attitude and "I can buy anything approach" is so alien to what I believe football should be about.

And when I read he's after the likes of Gary Megson, Paul Jewell and Neil Warnock, I have to accept that, while no kind of thinking surprises me these days, the appointment of any of those three would be totally alien to my own feelings about what's needed at Leiocestyer City.

But as Mandaric makes perfectly clear, Leicester City is his club now. And he will do as he pleases.

Martin Allen was MM's own choice and he knew exactly what sort of person he was at that time.

I therefore think the ousting of Allen was a disgrace and so totally unjustified that it has made the signing of any normal contract a joke. Why would any manager sign for Mandaric on any other basis than day to day with an agreed pay-off?

I know the League Managers Association are already concerned about the seemingly hasty sackings of managers generally and I can really can see this situation being the one which galvanises the professional trades union into action.

I even wonder if a consequence will be that all LMA managers refuse to work for Mandaric until he agrees to abide by an acceptable code of conduct in relation to managerial appointments. Certainly if I were leading the LMA I would not be happy about this at all.

Because I do.

Probably wont be popular on here but I never liked or trusted the appointment of Allen.

The bloke is a loon and lacked the experience to get us up and where we need to be.

The club was in a right state when Milan put his money where his mouth is and came in to take over.

Maybe he realised after a few weeks what a balls up he made appointing Allen as Manager, but that is his mistake and one no doubt he will have to pay handsomely for in financial and critical terms.

I admire the man for realising he has made an error and having the bollocks to change it and get it right for the benefit of the club. He must have know this would not be a popular move, but he has had the conviction to do it.

For me if he is willing to take the flack and pay up a contract to get things right that is something to be respected. Granted it is not the best of starts to the season, lets hope he has a very high calibre replacement in mind and within a few weeks this whole saga is put behind us all and we are looking forward to a promotion hunt.

If we go up at the ned of the season, fair play to Milan and however many managers it took to get us there. :worship:

If we don't, then Milan will have made a pointless sacking(s) and being a fickle football fan this will not be looked upon favourably by me :angry:

We welcomed him with open arms because of the predicament Leicester were in. We saw no other way out. We deliberately turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to what the rest of the football world thought about him, and still do. If City had been solvent and he had been chasing another club we would have laughed at them for even thinking about taking him on.

But now Mandaric has now exposed himself for what he is. He is what we feared but wouldn't face up to. He has the judgement of a gnat.

All the Mandaric lovers are grovelling little sh**s. Grovelling little sh**s because they still won't face up to the reality of the man.

I imagine this will be my last season as an active Leicester City supporter. The game has no integrity left. Why I am chucking my money at some egocentric multi-millionaire who's want, want, want attitude and "I can buy anything approach" is so alien to what I believe football should be about.

And when I read he's after the likes of Gary Megson, Paul Jewell and Neil Warnock, I have to accept that, while no kind of thinking surprises me these days, the appointment of any of those three would be totally alien to my own feelings about what's needed at Leiocestyer City.

But as Mandaric makes perfectly clear, Leicester City is his club now. And he will do as he pleases.

Martin Allen was MM's own choice and he knew exactly what sort of person he was at that time.

I therefore think the ousting of Allen was a disgrace and so totally unjustified that it has made the signing of any normal contract a joke. Why would any manager sign for Mandaric on any other basis than day to day with an agreed pay-off?

I know the PFA are already concerned about the seemingly hasty sackigns of managers generally and can really can see this situation as the one which galvanises the professional trades union into action.

I even wonder if a consequence will be that all PFA managers refuse to work for Mandaric until he agrees to abide by an acceptable code of conduct in relation to managerial appointments. Certainly if I were leading the PFA I would not be happy about this at all.

agree to a certain extent but this is really not a new manifestation in football ; eg brian clough at leeds etc

I know the PFA are already concerned about the seemingly hasty sackings of managers generally and I can really can see this situation being the one which galvanises the professional trades union into action.

I even wonder if a consequence will be that all PFA managers refuse to work for Mandaric until he agrees to abide by an acceptable code of conduct in relation to managerial appointments. Certainly if I were leading the PFA I would not be happy about this at all.

Managers are represented by the LMA (League Managers Association), the PFA (Professional Footballers Association) represents players.

How do you know it's too early. We don't know what's gone on. There is more to this than meets the eye, as Fez has said.

Yes i have dusted my self down had a bit of a vent at the ill timing, making leicester look daft & leaving us in the dark & im

now back supporting leicester again. Which would have nothin like as bright a future without milan i understand that every

decision he makes is in the interest of our club & the money that he's invested in it. For my own well being im choosing to

believe & hoping that allens sacking was on fair grounds & the right decision, & the owner has to have confidence in his

manager whatever the reason which he certainly didn't. So im happy to say im 99% behind milan mandaric not quite

100% until some grievances have been ironed out & ive seen who he brings in next! Cheers :thumbup:

p.s I urge everyone who hasn't already to jump on geo's optimistic bus :thumbsup: :scarf:

Get well soon clive clarke wish you all the best

Good luck martin allen :cheers:

I trust Milan, but am a little dissapointed about yesterday's news. We have to bear in mind that Mandaric has made an investment and would like to see a profit when he (most probably) sells us on. I therefore feel that his actions were probably in the best interests of himself, but we are more than capable of finding a suitable replacement for Allen (managers aren't exactly scarce). However, I feel that he should've been given more time, but then again, I, nor anyone else, knows the ins-and-outs of this whole saga.

FFS!!!!!

I agree with whoever started this post. I am 100% behind Milan. He has years of experience in the football markets. He is a self made gazillionnaire. He is Shrewd. He is clever. He knows what he wants.

I was upset by the sacking of Allen. BUT... I liked him because he was different. He had character. But my nan has got character, and she cant manage to p*ss on her own. What MM wants, as do we fans, is to see LCFC in the premiership asap. There is no better leader or chairman of the club than Milan IMHO. Who would you all prefer? Shall we donate 20% of our wages each month and buy the club back? No. Because MM is doing exactley as he promised. He has changed our clubs attitude and belief, invested time and money. He has fulfilled these promises. His next promise is to get us into the playoffs. Lets see if he does it before we get anymore rediculous posts from the likes of Thrac and others about ousting Mandaric.

Martin Allen was fun. He wasnt bad, but he wasnt brilliant. Just wait and see.

And if Thrac and others want to argue my point, would you kindly disagree with my views and opinions, rather than my grammar, spelling and punctuation...as I'm nursing a broken wrist, and its hard to type! :thumbup:

FFS!!!!!

I agree with whoever started this post. I am 100% behind Milan. He has years of experience in the football markets. He is a self made gazillionnaire. He is Shrewd. He is clever. He knows what he wants.

I was upset by the sacking of Allen. BUT... I liked him because he was different. He had character. But my nan has got character, and she cant manage to p*ss on her own. What MM wants, as do we fans, is to see LCFC in the premiership asap. There is no better leader or chairman of the club than Milan IMHO. Who would you all prefer? Shall we donate 20% of our wages each month and buy the club back? No. Because MM is doing exactley as he promised. He has changed our clubs attitude and belief, invested time and money. He has fulfilled these promises. His next promise is to get us into the playoffs. Lets see if he does it before we get anymore rediculous posts from the likes of Thrac and others about ousting Mandaric.

Martin Allen was fun. He wasnt bad, but he wasnt brilliant. Just wait and see.

And if Thrac and others want to argue my point, would you kindly disagree with my views and opinions, rather than my grammar, spelling and punctuation...as I'm nursing a broken wrist, and its hard to type! :thumbup:

I don't give a toss about your spelling mistakes etc. Nor do I intend to argue with you apart from asking when I ever said anything about ousting Mandaric?

I know the League Managers Association are already concerned about the seemingly hasty sackings of managers generally and I can really can see this situation being the one which galvanises the professional trades union into action.

I even wonder if a consequence will be that all LMA managers refuse to work for Mandaric until he agrees to abide by an acceptable code of conduct in relation to managerial appointments. Certainly if I were leading the LMA I would not be happy about this at all.

I must have mis-interpreted what you were suggesting your next plan of action was ;)

I've just had a thought (ouch)

Martin Allen leaves LCFC. Managers position is Vacant.

Lildave3 has left college and is looking for a job.

My mate is an expert at writing CV's that really stand out.

I think I could be onto something... :D

Dont worry about Allen he has had a massive pay off and is a lo better off than us supporters.I agree that it is harsh to sack him but money talks not just in football but all walks of life. I believe mlan will get us in he premiership in time just hope our fans dnt drive him out because they would be bust without him. Also the first 45 against forest was totally unacceptable and some of his signings were poor the goalie nielson was bought and five minutes later there getting another one on loan and hellings has never and will never feature. Milan has picked kaebi out and he will be some player so youve just got to go with him.

Dont worry about Allen he has had a massive pay off and is a lo better off than us supporters.I agree that it is harsh to sack him but money talks not just in football but all walks of life. I believe mlan will get us in he premiership in time just hope our fans dnt drive him out because they would be bust without him. Also the first 45 against forest was totally unacceptable and some of his signings were poor the goalie nielson was bought and five minutes later there getting another one on loan and hellings has never and will never feature. Milan has picked kaebi out and he will be some player so youve just got to go with him.

I've seen Kaebi play 90 minutes and liked what I saw. But don't get the impression he's immense. The young Wolves reserves gave him a lot to worry about in the first half at Telford. But he's fast, well balanced and has a bit of class about him. Nielsen was never an Allen signing.

I imagine this will be my last season as an active Leicester City supporter. The game has no integrity left. Why I am chucking my money at some egocentric multi-millionaire who's want, want, want attitude and "I can buy anything approach" is so alien to what I believe football should be about. [..]

How can you say that when you do not know for sure any of the circumstances under which MA left? For all you know he was the arrogant bully that some rumours make him out to be and Milan acted before he damaged the club any further... surely that's acting with integrity and in the best interests of the club?

Personally, I'm not making any judgement about MM or MA until such time as more concrete facts emerge as to exactly what has been going on behind the scenes for the past couple of months.

NOt hugely. I think he wants to play puppet master to whoever he gets in charge. I heard an interview earlier where he said he wants a promotion push this season. I am sure he set himself a 5 year targer? (maybe 3 not sure). I just hope he doesn't expect too much too soon or no manager will last.

Because I do.

Probably wont be popular on here but I never liked or trusted the appointment of Allen.

The bloke is a loon and lacked the experience to get us up and where we need to be.

The club was in a right state when Milan put his money where his mouth is and came in to take over.

Maybe he realised after a few weeks what a balls up he made appointing Allen as Manager, but that is his mistake and one no doubt he will have to pay handsomely for in financial and critical terms.

I admire the man for realising he has made an error and having the bollocks to change it and get it right for the benefit of the club. He must have know this would not be a popular move, but he has had the conviction to do it.

For me if he is willing to take the flack and pay up a contract to get things right that is something to be respected. Granted it is not the best of starts to the season, lets hope he has a very high calibre replacement in mind and within a few weeks this whole saga is put behind us all and we are looking forward to a promotion hunt.

yes I do trust him, he needs this club to be a success. Things wont always be rosy but we will get to where we want.

Archived