Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kirky

Man Utd after Ricky Sappleton

Ridiculous. Why would Manchester United make such an insulting bid. Sappleton is an unpolished diamond. Every facet of his game is in the process of achieving perfection and when the day finally arrives he will shine like a beacon of dazzling light - so much so that no ground will need floodlights when he plays.

For Leicester to sell Sappleton for £500,000 would be like Chelsea selling Drogba for a Dairy Box. Milan should enquire if United have been misquoted and perhaps missed a nought off. Of even two!

I knew it was risky playing Sappleton in the first team. It was rather like exhibiting the Mona Lisa on a market stall in Portobello Road. You just knew someone would notice he was something special and want to run off with him.

How much were they offering? :rolleyes:

Ridiculous. Why would Manchester United make such an insulting bid. Sappleton is an unpolished diamond. Every facet of his game is in the process of achieving perfection and when the day finally arrives he will shine like a beacon of dazzling light - so much so that no ground will need floodlights when he plays.

For Leicester to sell Sappleton for £500,000 would be like Chelsea selling Drogba for a Dairy Box. Milan should enquire if United have been misquoted and perhaps missed a nought off. Of even two!

I knew it was risky playing Sappleton in the first team. It was rather like exhibiting the Mona Lisa on a market stall in Portobello Road. You just knew someone would notice he was something special and want to run off with him.

:@ Only 500k! I want £500 Billion

Are you taking the mickey? I can't tell.

If your not then i agree.

:clap::clap::D

Archived