Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjani

What are you eating now?

Had some pate on toast earlier.

Yesterday on the way home in the afternoon I went into Buffet Hut on Gallowtree Gate. £5.99 all you can eat.

I was bloated. Should not really have gone in with the coke it was £7.50 bit much to spend on a luxuary atm. If I had waited about 30 min it would have been Happy Hour and half price. Starts at 5pm. Maybe another time. I had two platefuls and couldnt eat all the third.

Good form Kenneth,that's what I like to hear a good appetite .

• 1 month later...

These bloody fair-weather snackers. Got no time for them. Vice-Versas are great, however the bag I bought the other day - the white ones (milk chocolate) don't seem to taste as milky as they did before. The brown ones are great though, and it's nice to see them return after all these years

• 5 months later...

Can't believe it. Bought some breaded fridge Haddock again the other day but forgot to stick them in the oven.

Just seen the date and they say "Use by 19 Feb". If it said "Best Before" I'd probably risk it.

Does "Use by" mean I can't eat them right now?

Can't believe it. Bought some breaded fridge Haddock again the other day but forgot to stick them in the oven.

Just seen the date and they say "Use by 19 Feb". If it said "Best Before" I'd probably risk it.

Unless they smell they'll be fine. People waste too much food.

It's not always nice eating breaded haddock, but if you get stuck in she'll pay back the favour.

Unless they smell they'll be fine. People waste too much food.

Would there be an unmistakable unpleasant smell if they're bad? Just trying to be sure as I'm a bit wary of touching off fish!

It's not always nice eating breaded haddock, but if you get stuck in she'll pay back the favour.

I'm not feeling sexual right now, I just want some fish and mash! Already peeled the potatoes and everything.

Edited by El Empty

Yeah, off fish reeks. And besides it's only a day after. You'll be fine :P

Lovely stuff! I haven't smelt them yet but am now quite confident.

See previous post. :whistle:

They've never had any chance of me going anywhere near if there is a scent of 'odour'. Well known for telling them that if it's been more than 15 minutes since they last had a shower they can swivvle!

Smashed it in the gym yesterday and been starving all day today.

4xWeetabix, 100g pack of dried fruit and nuts, canteen curry, chicken salad sandwich, a pack of revels, a large loaf of banana soreen, a small supermarket pizza, five packets of garibaldi style weight watchers biscuits, a steak sandwich, and now i'm lining up a final pint of milk with a couple of scoops of protein. I reckon about 5k calories all in.

Edited by MooseBreath