Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you bought anything other than football shirts on aliexpress with success? 

Last year yeah. Laser pen I bought for a tenner and sold on for twenny five, some fake Calvin Klein boxers in xxl that turned out to be too small but decent quality(usually only large), a mouse pad that retails at fifteen quid for three and a fake watch for me Gramps which broke a week after he got it lol, only cost a loch ness monsters ransom though.

Looked at the trainers and North Face jackets on there at one point but didnt have the spare money to have a gamble. Youre definitely going about it right in being cautious before you buy though, scout the sellers history, contact them if you feel you need to and try them out with some minor purchases before getting anything big

Edited by SpazticChicken
  • Like 1

Have any of you bought anything other than football shirts on aliexpress with success? 

I've bought quite a few different things.  A couple of football shirts that I was chuffed with.

I bought some Calvin boxers/trunks.  I'm 30" waist & normally wear small.  The smallest size they did was 'M'.  As someone else had said, they come a lot smaller.  I only just got in them.  They worked out about £1.20 a pair & were fine.  I bought some more size 'L'.  They fit a lot better.  I have never bought anything 'Large' in my life.

I bought some knock-off Nike trainers for about £15 that I only wanted to wear for work.  They look fine & it's only on closer inspection that it's clear they're not legit (and a strong smell of glue).  I'm a gardener though & although I should wear steelies, I like to wear trainers & shorts in the summer.  They take some hammer but lasted me last summer.  I've got another pair on their way for this summer.  Come September they will probably end up in the bin, but for £15-£20 I ain't bothered.

yeah I bought a few bits of costume jewellery for thr wife, a Hackett polo shirt and an android box for streaming.

lots of bits n pieces espec electrical stuff... pretty much all ideal, couple of shirts and bits of clothing for the missus, again all fine, but definitley check sizing.. these guys must be very small :)

I have one thing faulty, contacted and had refund within 2 days.

All good IMO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just don't understand how one can be english and wear an argentine shirt

If we didn't wear shirts with countries we've been at war with or once owned, there wouldn't be a great deal left. Would you also have a problem with anyone wearing a Bayern Munich/Dortmund shirt etc?