Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Lucky git. I *ahem* know someone that ordered one from the same seller 'Lisa Wong'

Its not been sent and theres only a couple of days left on the timer, they sent a message off to ask what the hold up was and got told that they dont have the product in stock because of 'time' and the team isn't 'hot' enough, looking unlikely it'll show up and theyre looking for reasons to extend the time.

Nice to know they had you down as a priority though and that these shirts exist at all

It ain't arrived yet. Could be stringing me along. I'll let you know when/if it turns up.

Lucky git. I *ahem* know someone that ordered one from the same seller 'Lisa Wong'

Its not been sent and theres only a couple of days left on the timer, they sent a message off to ask what the hold up was and got told that they dont have the product in stock because of 'time' and the team isn't 'hot' enough, looking unlikely it'll show up and theyre looking for reasons to extend the time.

Nice to know they had you down as a priority though and that these shirts exist at all

I'm waiting for one off Wongo too. She said cos it's a new product it takes longer. 5 weeks now. The Japan one above took 12 days.

Just been on the AliExpress website, obviously these are fakes, but on the pictures I can't see any brands on the shirt. Are they on them?

Is that where most of you are ordering from?

I believe they photoshop the brands out on the shirts for copyright reason. They're on the actual shirt when you get them.

my 5 a side is looking for some new playing shirts. thought aliexpress could be a cheap way of getting some personalized shirts done. we play in red and black, does anyone have some links for blank templates that we could get names and numbers put on the back? i cant seem to find any

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Their player list seems to be a little bit out of date

Players::

Kasper Schmeichel Lee Peltier Paul Konchesky John Pantsil

Players2::

Matthew Mills Sol Bamba Paul Gallagher Matt

Players3::

Steve Howard Andy King Lloyd Dyer Sean St. Ledger Darius Vassell

Players4::

Bruno Berner Michael Ball Michael Johnson Franck Moussa

Players5::

Richie Wellens Chris Weale Yuki Abe Neil Danns Adam Smith

Players6::

Gelson Fernandes Jeff Schlupp Dave Nugent Jermaine Beckford

Edited by jammie82uk

Liking the look of the Japan Okazaki shirts on Soccer777. Might treat myself with the money I didn't use going to Bournemouth away. Never used it before so could anyone please help with a few questions?

Are the shirts and printing decent quality?

Has anyone had any bad experiences on it like being charged more for the shirt after they bought it initially?

How long do they take to deliver?

Liking the look of the Japan Okazaki shirts on Soccer777. Might treat myself with the money I didn't use going to Bournemouth away. Never used it before so could anyone please help with a few questions?

Are the shirts and printing decent quality?

Has anyone had any bad experiences on it like being charged more for the shirt after they bought it initially?

How long do they take to deliver?

The printing can be hit and miss, I got a personalised England shirt and the printing came off after one wash however I have a Pogba France shirt that I've used for games and kick abouts and that has lasted very well from numerous washes so just be a little wary

The printing can be hit and miss, I got a personalised England shirt and the printing came off after one wash however I have a Pogba France shirt that I've used for games and kick abouts and that has lasted very well from numerous washes so just be a little wary

Thank you. I'll order it anyway I think. A few have ordered the Okazaki shirt and haven't yet posted about poor printing quality and at the end of the day its only £10 in a worst case scenario.