Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

If we didn't wear shirts with countries we've been at war with or once owned, there wouldn't be a great deal left. Would you also have a problem with anyone wearing a Bayern Munich/Dortmund shirt etc?

yeah,you are right,wear shirts for defecting wars between countries.right?there is no gap for soccer fans

If anyone fancies a gamble on AliExpress then search for leicester city - someone is selling the new home shirt and the two proposed away shirts.

There's nowhere on that site that specifies size or colour otherwise I'd have taken a punt.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LEICESTER-soccer-jersey-15-16-Home-AWAY-3RD-city-football-shirt-Bundesliga-2015-2016-Hermes-patch/32355311177.html

There's nowhere on that site that specifies size or colour otherwise I'd have taken a punt.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LEICESTER-soccer-jersey-15-16-Home-AWAY-3RD-city-football-shirt-Bundesliga-2015-2016-Hermes-patch/32355311177.html

Well I've took the plunge and ordered. I'll let you know if it's any good when it comes, could be up to 6 weeks.

Did you get the away one? Imagine getting that before it comes out officially.

I thought about it but it's upto  30 days to process the order and 4 weeks delivery. The away shirts bound to be out by then.

• 5 weeks later...

Help needed. I`m close to pulling the trigger on these http://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-ropa-ciclismo-Wilier-cycling-jersey-2015-shorts-sleeves-bib-shorts-kits-bicicleta-tight-MTB-cycling/32268032830.html,but I`m unsure about this bit about import tax and such - 

• Your payment is secured with VeriSign SSL encryption, the highest commercially available encryption technology. Please be assured that your credit/debit card details will not be exposed.
  • Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges are not included. Buyers bear all responsibility for all extra charges incurred (if any)
  •  

Fvcking hell why would you want to pay any amount of money for that

Less than £20 for padded bib shorts and jersey is a great deal... and I ride a Wilier Triestina... and its Summer... and its my birthday next month... and I can get away with it because i`m not a fat cvnt... and i`m going through a midlife crisis... and this will be used for what it is and wont sit in my wardrobe like a football top  ;)

EDIT- ...and it looks fooking amazing  :wub:

Edited by I am Rod Hull

• 2 weeks later...

lol Not bad, I got the 'player' version of this with a Pikachu on it off that site last year too

And to Webbo if he's reading, hows your City shirt off this site getting along?

I had an email yesterday saying it's on it's way.

I had an email yesterday saying it's on it's way.

Lucky git. I *ahem* know someone that ordered one from the same seller 'Lisa Wong'

Its not been sent and theres only a couple of days left on the timer, they sent a message off to ask what the hold up was and got told that they dont have the product in stock because of 'time' and the team isn't 'hot' enough, looking unlikely it'll show up and theyre looking for reasons to extend the time.

Nice to know they had you down as a priority though and that these shirts exist at all