Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which band is your equivalent of LCFC?

I think mine is probably the Dandy Warhols. A diminishing fanbase, been doing the same pretty mediocre thing for years and years but I've been following them since before they had their brief decent spell 5-10 years ago. Largely derided yet they still keep plodding on. And just like City, when they release a new album I know I'll buy it just like a season ticket - constantly a little bit disappointing but I keep doing it out of loyalty.

Bright Eyes and Conor Oberst. Pretensions to greatness (it's there if you scratch below the surface), makes the occasional doolally comment, sometimes hit and miss, loves a beer or two but will forever have my heart.

I liken Man Utd to Hadouken - Either massively loved or massively hated.

I liken us to The Cribs - Modestly sized dedicated fanbase always threatening to hit the big time but never quite managing it. And now they have Jonny Marr and we have erm ... Ricky Sappleton.

I liken Man Utd to Hadouken - Either massively loved or massively hated.

I liken us to The Cribs - Modestly sized dedicated fanbase always threatening to hit the big time but never quite managing it. And now they have Jonny Marr and we have erm ... Ricky Sappleton.

I have no understanding what this boy is saying: Can someone run it through a translator for me?

51JYT9X717L._AA240_.jpg

The Bluetones - talented, but underrated and inconsistent. A couple of lovely tunes (moves) in the past (especially the 90ies), but have since fallen down the hitlist. Still, they manage to come up with a decent side from time to time.

I have no understanding what this boy is saying: Can someone run it through a translator for me?

比作人Utd对Hadouken -巨型地爱或巨型地恨。 我比作我们到小儿床-总是威胁击中长时间,但是从未相当处理它的谨慎地大小的热忱的fanbase。 并且他们现在有Jonny Marr,并且我们有erm… Ricky Sappleton。

Glad to be of service.

Archived