Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Red Leicester

Red Leicester

A Red Strip?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the club adopt a red shirt or strip for the away or third kit?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy a red replica shirt?

• Yes
    • No because of the colour
    • No because I do not buy shirts

JAKO can do decent shirts, like the Champion one.

The rest of their kits are god-awful, just take a look at their line-up.

I'd really appreciate a change of kit manufacturer plus another, really decent shirt sponsor. Why can't we just go for a fitting combination?

Nike would be nice (yes, one can still hope).

The Brazil Touch one could work in red, or the Premium Tight (lol).

Joma's Fit One could be an option, too.

Adidas makes lousy-looking kits.

But somehow, I have this odd feeling the club will fook it up once more.

Btw, if you want to have a chuckle at JAKO's expense, check their PDF catalogue on page 93 (football kits starting on page 95).

I'd really appreciate a change of kit manufacturer plus another, really decent shirt sponsor. Why can't we just go for a fitting combination?

Btw, if you want to have a chuckle at JAKO's expense, check their PDF catalogue on page 93 (football kits starting on page 95).

Hereford, Franchise and Hartlepool all use Nike. Before anybody says it, none of these teams are sponsored by teamwear companies or sport shops either. Seriously, Forest use Umbro, the Sheep use adidas and Cov use Puma. Why can't we use that calibre of manufacturer?! :angry:

the blue 1 on page 99 looks better then the 1 we got lumbered with

the blue 1 on page 99 looks better then the 1 we got lumbered with

Quite like that actually. With the crest in the middle (without that bloody shield round it) that might have been a good kit.

Red/black/black is the way to go.

I don't think anyone has this as a complete kit. A few clubs mix and match home/away strips to get this (Man Utd, most notably) - but as a complete strip, I reckon it would be unique to us.

The mysterious "Ipswich Away 3rd strip" has to be the way to go. I've always wanted a haunted replica shirt. I would fork out 40 spondoolicks for a two-year rotation of this...

8788away3rdwk7.jpg

8788away3rdwk7.53b38d236c.jpg

As an away kit perhaps.. but home kit should remain blue.

I also prefer Bloonwhite to just blue.

First point, well yeah. It's highly unlikely we're gonna change from blue.

Second point, amen. White shorts look better than blue.

Yes... Yes they are.

Hereford - Sun Valley Foods

MK Dons - Marshall Amplification

Hartlepool - Dove Energy

You'd struggle to buy a Nike kit from any of these companies to be fair.

Besides, they aren't bespoke kits... they are off the shelf jobs with your colours applied and your badge stuck on.

Might not be a bad idea given the supply problems with Jako. Not only that, Peterborough's kit is off the shelf adidas and looks much better than ours. When Peterborough have a better kit than us, you know something's wrong.

With a 70:30 split so far:

Unless anything drastic happens in the voting a letter will be sent to the club for Monday, while press releases will be delivered to the respective media organisations covering Leicester.

We would like to request that if anyone has any images of City players in red kit could they forward the image by PM or email, or post here. Likewise, if anyone has a replica top/strip they could provide for promotional purposes/media work we would be very grateful.

ebay1.jpg

ebay2.JPG

Come on you lot...you gotta look past the Forest thing ffs. How many of you own a fcuking red England shirt? That is the Forest shirt!

I'm a bit fed up with yellow now & I still like the all-white strips of the 60's & 70's. I still think red would go down well. Bring it on. I'll sign the petition to bring it back. I just hope they don't mess around with it too much and start adding other colours into the shirt. It needs to be 99% red, with the tiniest amount of another colour to break it up.

:scarf: RED LEICESTER :scarf:

Archived