Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Wii sucks balls

and me!!!

but I was foolish enough to buy one!!

the most expensive door wedge ever

I loved it went I first bought it Wii Sports was great, Mario Galaxy is great, Resident Evil was fun to play and everything else..... well the less said the better PES2008 was utter rubbish graphics and presentation like FIFA 98 on the Psone

haven't even switched it on for about 6months

That's funny cus mine has never sucked my balls unfortunately, otherwise i'd use it more!!!

That just made me laugh out loud lol

I echo the sentiments on here. I have one - had it about 2 months, and ive probably been on it for about 20 hours in that time maximum.

I'm bloody glad i didnt pay for it!

That just made me laugh out loud lol

I echo the sentiments on here. I have one - had it about 2 months, and ive probably been on it for about 20 hours in that time maximum.

I'm bloody glad i didnt pay for it!

£30 :unsure:

:D:ph34r:

Shit.

My housemate bought one and I (like many others it would seem) jumped on the novelty bandwagon and was soon having a whale of a time playing Wii Tennis. Then we realised that was basic and shit so we bought Mario Kart and Mario & Sonic Olympics. Didn't last long before we got bored of them too.

My housemate now prefers to spend time with his girlfriend than play on his Wii.

Shit.

My housemate bought one and I (like many others it would seem) jumped on the novelty bandwagon and was soon having a whale of a time playing Wii Tennis. Then we realised that was basic and shit so we bought Mario Kart and Mario & Sonic Olympics. Didn't last long before we got bored of them too.

My housemate now prefers to spend time with his girlfriend than play on his Wii.

The alarm bells are ringing for the Wii when that sort of shit happens.

The wii doesn't suck balls and I have an Xbox 360. I find it far more enjoyable then just sitting there with the controller. Wii Tennis is ace and is far better to play with my brother rather than killing eachother for example. It brings the older generation into the game as my dad is hopeless with computers and consoles but he finds the wii is enjoyable. The wii brings in a far greater audience and is not dedicated to state of the art graphics, this is why the wii is the only next gen console.

The wii doesn't suck balls and I have an Xbox 360. I find it far more enjoyable then just sitting there with the controller. Wii Tennis is ace and is far better to play with my brother rather than killing eachother for example. It brings the older generation into the game as my dad is hopeless with computers and consoles but he finds the wii is enjoyable. The wii brings in a far greater audience and is not dedicated to state of the art graphics, this is why the wii is the only next gen console.

I would actually say the opposite - the 360 and ps3 are next gen because they have the graphics etc... and the wii isnt because it doesnt.

It's a gimmick - and Nintendo have done very well out of it. They've gone for a target audience that has never really been 'tapped' before and they've done that. But some people like me, would prefer not to play a game, waving a stick about, which in actual fact, is nothing like the real game i.e the tennis.

Yes you can say they dont use controllers in war's etc... but thats been the console way for years, and its the best way. End of story.

One thing i would like to see would be the amount of hours that a Wii get's used in its lifetime, something like that which you could compare to a 360 and PS3. I bet it wouldnt even be a quarter of the 360 or PS3. Thats why they never break!

I would actually say the opposite - the 360 and ps3 are next gen because they have the graphics etc... and the wii isnt because it doesnt.

It's a gimmick - and Nintendo have done very well out of it. They've gone for a target audience that has never really been 'tapped' before and they've done that. But some people like me, would prefer not to play a game, waving a stick about, which in actual fact, is nothing like the real game i.e the tennis.

Yes you can say they dont use controllers in war's etc... but thats been the console way for years, and its the best way. End of story.

One thing i would like to see would be the amount of hours that a Wii get's used in its lifetime, something like that which you could compare to a 360 and PS3. I bet it wouldnt even be a quarter of the 360 or PS3. Thats why they never break!

The wii compared to a ps3\xbox 360 is like a old women with pierced nipples compared with a young sexy, fit women. Once you get bored with playing with the pierced nipples (gimmick), she's just on old women, past her time but the but the other one, maybe more expensive and require more expensive toys but the fun will be there for years to come!!!!

My Nintendo Wii is good for a few reason's:

1. It is chipped.

2. I have almost every game for free, even some hacks that won't be released.

3. Homebrew is the bollocks, I have a snes like controller and playing Street Fighter and such classics on the big screen is cooooool!!

But overall my PS3 is where it's at, I only got the Wii for the missus, but now I have turnt it in to my bit on the side where I can get the boys round and kick there ass at Street Fighter.

£65 was well worth it.

Being a Tennis player I can comfirm Wii Tennis couldn't be more unrealstic. You have to swing the remote downwards to get top spin and that couldn't be anymore wrong.

In the defense of it I still enjoy giving the Wii a wurl once a week down the missus's. Galaxy and Mario Kart were alright, Wii Fit is alright for a laugh if not always amazing at doing it's job. Wii Sports was alright for a bit but as said gets boring as is nothing more than a beta test game really.

It will never replace the Spectrum! :angry:

I found my old Spectrum in the attic the other week, plus a boat load of games. That's gonna get a good playing on soon I tell ya :thumbup:

Archived