Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

They don't make them like they used to

This game pissed me off BIG time when I couldn't complete a level... and cause I was small, I used to get really upset and angry when they all started dying... but there is only one word to describe Lemmings... Legend.

Absolute memories! I used to love that Fifa, the celebrations after scoring were class! Haha 'Goooooaaaaaaaaallllllllll'

I think a little trip up to the attic is in order, dust off the old mega drive! :D

What were everyones favorite games on it? Has to be Sonic 2 for me, that egg man thing at the end was impossible!

Streets of Rage and Desert Strike spring to mind aswell....

This game pissed me off BIG time when I couldn't complete a level... and cause I was small, I used to get really upset and angry when they all started dying... but there is only one word to describe Lemmings... Legend.

Yes! I still play it now, annoys the fcuk out of me....but yeah.

Also Mark, that Crash Bandicoot video....the polar bear level is like :w00t:.....loved that level. Loved it.

i loved playing Alex Ferguson's Player Manager 2001, and ronaldo v-soccer fifa 98(class game) Actua Soccer 3, c&c red alert, crash, spyro lol, International Superstar Soccer Pro,theme park,The F.A. Premier League Stars

UEFA Striker (took me ages to score on that lol)

i like football alot

and on the old nintendo i had tenage mutant ninja turtles that was amazing

Well I just got a bit giddy and accidentally bought Crash Bandicoot: the Wrath of Cortex rather than Crash Bandicoot 2: Corte Strikes Back. They're even on different consoles. I think I need some sleep.

Yeh WoC is on PS2, and it is dreadful. lol Has the worst loading times I've ever seen in a game.

Crash and Spyro both went to sh*t when the PS2 came along. :(

Archived