Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

"Your support is f*cking shit!"

I'd say plenty of clubs home support is fcuking shite.

Even the mighty Man Utd who win week in week out!!!

I'd say on the whole we aint THAT bad considering what we have to endure and the free fall we have been in.

Me personally....i enjoy shouting abuse at a so called overweight,over paid and over rated forward that we have,whom people stillthink can score in a brothel!!!!!!!

He HAS scored goals this season :thumbup: , they've just been disallowed that's all.

Raj, stop being a twat and get behind Big Steve.

Fryatt?

<_<

see below!!! :D

He HAS scored goals this season :thumbup: , they've just been disallowed that's all.

Raj, stop being a twat and get behind Big Steve.

Yeah...BIG steve....

I'd like to get behind Steve....with a whip!!!!!! :D

On a side note, some people need to take a look at themselves, and get their arrogant heads out of their arses.

Sorry, but my arse is so huge, it has consumed me.

*Note: Before the likes of Katy tell me off, it was a joke, a comment made for comic effect. I do not think my arse is that big.

**Note #2: Well, maybe a bit.

***Note #3: Sorry.

I think its sad that a club of Leicester's size worries about atmosphere. The atmosphere at Colchester is usually great and we attract a crowd of less than 5000.

Only because there's less of you.

We make a better atmosphere when we're away because we're all situated together, and there's less of us then. The less of you there are, the more compact you'll be together.

Only because there's less of you.

We make a better atmosphere when we're away because we're all situated together, and there's less of us then. The less of you there are, the more compact you'll be together.

There's only one of me,and im a pocket rocket whos compact as fcuk.

Compact Raj thay call me...one of a kind.

:unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

I thought our support was crap last night. As soon as we equalised in the first half everybody was really geed up. As soon as they scored in the second people immediately started booing. Walsall out sung us for most of the night.

Poor show people, we're still 3rd in the table with a game in hand.

I thought our support was crap last night. As soon as we equalised in the first half everybody was really geed up. As soon as they scored in the second people immediately started booing. Walsall out sung us for most of the night.

That is very disappointing to hear.

people booed because all King, Hobbs and Tunchev were doing was passing the ball sideways and backwards, they were too slow to spot the out ball as well, on many occasions either winger was free and they decided to give every midfielder a touch before passing to him

Everybody was freezin' their bollocks off, and a lot of people that I know decided to stay home and watch a game on telly instead involved in a team from the north west, some sort of a Micky Mouse cup I think. I dunno.

people booed because all King, Hobbs and Tunchev were doing was passing the ball sideways and backwards, they were too slow to spot the out ball as well, on many occasions either winger was free and they decided to give every midfielder a touch before passing to him

Is booing really necessary for that?

At least we retained the ball. If the ball was launched up top, and then lost people would still moan, so the players can't win.

Our fans are so fickle, we have no given right to win any game.

At least we retained the ball. If the ball was launched up top, and then lost people would still moan, so the players can't win.

I know. I was very pleased that we were keeping possession, something that we would never do in previous seasons.

My thoughts also. There is no happy medium. Long-ball football=moaning, keeping possession=moaning as well.

The problem is some of our fans expect us just to turn up and win. It's not like that, especially with Leicester City. That is why I prefer it when we are the underdog, the crowd get behind the team and the players respond.

there's a difference between long passing and HOOF ball, playing a ball out to the winger is not hoofing it is it?

but time and time again our CM pairing saw that pass and decided to take twice as long by which time the winger had 2 men on him, if your going to play the passing game you still have to move around and put some pace into the passes

there's a difference between long passing and HOOF ball, playing a ball out to the winger is not hoofing it is it?

but time and time again our CM pairing saw that pass and decided to take twice as long by which time the winger had 2 men on him, if your going to play the passing game you still have to move around and put some pace into the passes

Another fickle fan.

Another fickle fan.

not at all I didn't boo, but I understood why they did, King and Oakley have the ability to play that pass a lot earlier which would give us a greater threat, but they chose the slower route so the possible advantage was lost before it ever had a chance, it frustrated me more than anything as we have seen them both pick that pass plenty of times before, maybe the lack of competition atm has allowed them to become too comfortable, same for Fryatt up front

We've only lost once so far this season.

We've got the "best"defence in the League(maybe!!!!)

We have been in the shite for so many years,we finally have a team who are half competitive(albeit in this shitty league!) and we still moan and groan.

Me personally i just Boo at Howard,the fat oath!!!

yes, Beckham is the master of the long cross-field pass, Kisnorbo & McAuley last season were masters of the aimless HOOF

Bit of a difference between the likes of becks and then Kissie and MCCaeuley!!! :giggle:

Im sure if any of our City players had skills to equal that of the likes of Becks,they wouldnt be playing in a shitty League like this!

We must face facts.

we have not been good for many years and we aren't ever gonna win any Arsenalesque quality type footballing prizes are we?

A win now and again,being toppish of a league we are finally competitive at is all we can hope for at the moment!!

Booing players for delaying passes or picking supposedly "wrong" passes is mental.

Have the Kop all got UEFA coaching licenses or something? It was a frustrating evening for the most part but we were never going to waltz every game. I was more surprised by the calm authority shown in the first couple of home games than I was that we drew last night.

Sadly it's just an unwritten rule that people will care less standing in a half-empty stadium watching Walsall on a Tuesday night so the only way there will be any sort of atmosphere is if we steamroller them. I thought they played really well though and certainly deserved a point, even though we did create quite a few good chances that weren't taken.

Bit of a difference between the likes of becks and then Kissie and MCCaeuley!!! :giggle:

Im sure if any of our City players had skills to equal that of the likes of Becks,they wouldnt be playing in a shitty League like this!

We must face facts.

we have not been good for many years and we aren't ever gonna win any Arsenalesque quality type footballing prizes are we?

A win now and again,being toppish of a league we are finally competitive at is all we can hope for at the moment!!

I mentioned those names to illustrate the difference, King and Oakley are perfectly capable of playing a 30 yard pass to an open winger, HOOFing is just lumping it up field in the general direction of Steve Howard

I mentioned those names to illustrate the difference, King and Oakley are perfectly capable of playing a 30 yard pass to an open winger, HOOFing is just lumping it up field in the general direction of Steve Howard

Kings just a kiddo FFS learning his trade.

I can understand your frustrations at the likes of Oakley,as he should be a golden nugget at this level of football.

But we shouldnt really be hammering the kids.

If NP had better options(As im sure HE is more knowledgeable as to the potential of his players than we are!) then im sure he'd use them.

It was said on another thread we(perhaps as a nation) are quick to build players up as the next maestros but equally quick to knock em down too.

Chill out...its only fcukng October and we ARE still in the Top 3!!! :rolleyes:

Archived