Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

"Your support is f*cking shit!"

And you know what?

They were right.

True but they only played Chelsea Dagger onceangry.gif, why oh why is it not played more often think of the atmosphere it would create the stadium would be rocking.

And you know what?

They were right.

Too right,it was depressing today.What was the attendence today?worst atmos ive known down city,it felt like a freindly on the pitch and off it.

Oh i saw a Danny Baker look a like in the sawn and rushes today,would that have been you?

Too right,it was depressing today.What was the attendence today?worst atmos ive known down city,it felt like a freindly on the pitch and off it.

Oh i saw a Danny Baker look a like in the sawn and rushes today,would that have been you?

18578. :thumbup: Poor performance from the fans today, both in numbers and atmosphere wise. It's to be expected at a home game these days.

The thing is, 18578 is still pretty good for this league, but it could be doing better for a team near the top of the league.

Despite what was on the face of it an entertaining game I found myself bored from about the 15th minute onwards, the game seemed interminable and the half time never ending.

I've no idea what caused it but my son and his mate felt the same.

18578. :thumbup: Poor performance from the fans today, both in numbers and atmosphere wise. It's to be expected at a home game these days.

The thing is, 18578 is still pretty good for this league, but it could be doing better for a team near the top of the league.

I saw you giving it your best. I was just ridiculousy lethargic today and really couldn't be bothered.

I think that's going around a bit at the moment. I had a sore throat and cold a week or two back, a lot of people at college have been off with it as well.

Get better for Huddersfield. :thumbup:

I will, I imagine i'll have plenty of rest for it on Tuesday night lol

I find it very hard to get excited at this level. We expect to win every game and if we're not winning 3-0 at half time we get frustrated.

It's like 'we won big deal', but we can only beat the team in front of us. We're just going to have to get used to it this season.

I find it very hard to get excited at this level. We expect to win every game and if we're not winning 3-0 at half time we get frustrated.

It's like 'we won big deal', but we can only beat the team in front of us. We're just going to have to get used to it this season.

Last season people moaned that the reason the atmosphere was so poor was because we rarely won, now we're winning the excuse is 'we're expected to win'???

So the atmosphere will only be good if we beat man u?

I dont understand that.

Last season people moaned that the reason the atmosphere was so poor was because we rarely won, now we're winning the excuse is 'we're expected to win'???

So the atmosphere will only be good if we beat man u?

I dont understand that.

If we'd have got that result against Leeds then the atmosphere would have been better because there would have been doubt about the outcome at the start of the match.

If we'd have got that result against Leeds then the atmosphere would have been better because there would have been doubt about the outcome at the start of the match.

So the atmosphere will only be good on the odd game? Surely the whole point is to support the team win, lose or draw no matter who they play, no doubt the bigger game the better the atmosphere but theres no excuse for the atmosphere being so poor so often.

Despite what was on the face of it an entertaining game I found myself bored from about the 15th minute onwards, the game seemed interminable and the half time never ending.

I felt like that too. Though might have been something to do with being in the West Stand with my 5 year old brother :whistle: .

So the atmosphere will only be good on the odd game? Surely the whole point is to support the team win, lose or draw no matter who they play, no doubt the bigger game the better the atmosphere but theres no excuse for the atmosphere being so poor so often.

try it, when the game feels like a pre-season friendly it's hard to find the motivation, from the moment we scored we never looked like we'd do anything but coast to a win, which we did, it's not like we were ripping them to shreds, just an efficient performance and a 1-0 win, sometimes the players need to get the fans going

Nope - I was the one looking like Tara Palmer Tompkinson.

As did everyone I knew at the game aside from Mr.WatchedanothermatchFez who declared the second half to be "exciting" by text.

I'm convinced I must have been at a different ground.

Archived