Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Carmelo Anthony, Raymond Felton, Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Iman Shumpert - Knicks are definitely not shit.

Anyway I think it will be between five teams this year, Knicks, Miami, Oklahoma, Chicago and La Clippers.

Chicago will surely make a big push when Rose comes back.

Cant see Chicago making a push this year even with Rose back. The injury he's had, he wont be anywhere near as explosive as he used to be if he makes it back this year, which takes away some of his effectiveness. I hope he does as he's great to watch. I'd rather see Chicago leave him out the season and not risk/rush him back at all.

Not sure how you can leave the Griz and Spurs out of that list, the spurs know how to win and as long as injurys (age) dont catch up with them they'll hang around. The Griz wont be pushed around by anyone either. Out East its Miami's to lose, i cant see anyone beating them 4 outta 7.

Going to watch the Knicks on the 1st January against Portland.

From reading this thread I can't decide whether they're a decent team or a shit team getting lucky!

They are a good team, most people on here are biased one way or the other (me prob slightly against just as i dont like Melo, and i'm a 76ers fan). They are playing really well which a lot of people dont think they can sustain over the season, so depending on whose replying depends on the answer you get to that one. Either way it doesnt matter, Portland have some very nice players (Aldrdige, Batnum and Lillard (rookie of the year so far)) so you'll get a good game

Going to watch the Knicks on the 1st January against Portland.

From reading this thread I can't decide whether they're a decent team or a shit team getting lucky!

It should be a good game.

It's a great experience, you'll love it.

Pure 3rd and 4th quarter domination!!!

I'd have to disagree with that to a certain extent kf. Up until around 90 seconds left in the 3rd both New York & Brooklyn were missing alot of shots, the Felton/Chandler combos sprinkled a bit of sugar onto what was a pretty lacklustre 3rd imo. The knicks made their shots count somewhat more in the 4th & did look alot better than brooklyn towards the end. Avery Johnson basically giving up with 2minutes left didnt help the Nets either really!

Great result, onwards & upwards.

Miami up by 29 mid way through the 3rd at Dallas. The Mavs are the Blackburn of the NBA!!

That was Lloyd. The Mavs were absolutely terrible. They could have lost by 60.

Knicks seem to have found their nemesis... It's like the '90s with us and Chicago, but not as good.

Knicks seem to have reset to their norm.

Can't handle a loss and get petulant and nasty.

lol

Tyson Chandler is a big girl's blouse. ;)

My team the Memphis Bears seem to be doing ok

lol

I like watching the Grizz because Gasol is cool and Randolph can be a real grizzly. Still not sold on Rudy though. some of their games can be a bore sometimes. Did you see Chicago against the Grizz?

No i didn't, just watched them pl

lol

I like watching the Grizz because Gasol is cool and Randolph can be a real grizzly. Still not sold on Rudy though. some of their games can be a bore sometimes. Did you see Chicago against the Grizz?

I think Rudy is great. I didn't watch them against chicago, just watched them play dallas on espn. I travel to Memphis quite abit and always try to catch a game.

No i didn't, just watched them pl

I think Rudy is great. I didn't watch them against chicago, just watched them play dallas on espn. I travel to Memphis quite abit and always try to catch a game.

Conley has stepped up nicely this season.

Great, seems Chicago v Knicks went a bit like my game on NBA2K13 last night. Played the same game, and was getting hammered by Chicago, then came back at them a bit, but got frustrated so I quit in the 3rd quarter because I couldn't be arsed. So it looks like I would of lost anyway.

Anyway anybody can lose games, but Miami will overtake Knicks soon at the top of the conference.

One team I've been impressed with recently, and that is Golden State Warriors, 9-3 in December isn't bad going for a team like them.

Dwyane Wade once had to be taken off the court in a wheelchair because he hurt his shoulder. Just sayin'.

He hurt his shoulder so badly he couldn't play for how many months? and then he came back and won the Finals MVP trophy. It's okay to be jealous Jordan, that's all you Knicks fans really have. lol

He hurt his shoulder so badly he couldn't play for how many months? and then he came back and won the Finals MVP trophy. It's okay to be jealous Jordan, that's all you Knicks fans really have. lol

We will always have Willis Reed hobbling onto the court before Game 7 vs the Lakers in 1970, and we are sure to remind everybody about this at any chance we get. If Knicks fans didn't have that, we'd probably all be going through a prolonged existential crisis. lol

Well, to be fair, we don't just have that. We also have actual fans.