Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

My autumn schedule is starting to look pretty awesome! so far...

Shonen Knife @Bodega Social

Revival Tour (Brian Fallon, Chuck Ragan, Dave Hause, Dan Adriano) @ Rock city

Ed Sheeran @ Rock City

DZ Deathrays @ Rescue Rooms

Capdown @ The Maze Nottingham

Rise Against @ Rescue Rooms

Friendly Fires/ SBTRKT @ Rock City

Hawk Eyes @ Rock City

Foreign Beggars @ Rescue Rooms

Scroobious Pip @ Rescue Rooms

Cults @Bodega Social

Against Me! @Rescue Rooms

Portico Quartet @ Rescue Rooms

DJ Shadow @Rock City

Lemonheads @ Rescue Rooms

Everytime I die @ Rescue Rooms

Title Fight @Rescue Rooms

Think thats about it! so far anyway!!! few spaces Left

Thinking about going Fozzy in November :whistle: don't know yet :unsure:

I saw Fozzy at the charlotte about 5 years ago - not the best really just strange seeing Jericho singing for them! he is a fantastic front man!

going to see twin atlantic (on the back of seeing them supporting jimmy eat world) £8 a ticket got to be worth it!

Getting pretty excited about seeing Emika tonight. Had a listen to the first 4 tracks on the album - perfect combination of moody dubstep and Berlin techno. Tempted to propose to her - hard not to fall in love with a woman that loves bass as much as she does.

This is a spectacularly shameless and probably pointless plug but if there are any Manchester based Foxes with an interest in live music and a free evening tomorrow night then this might be of interest:

I'm in charge of the Other Sounds alternative music society at the Uni of Manchester and tomorrow night is the night of the first gig we're putting on.

The bands are Bong, Organ Freeman, Womb and Elk Blood (all truly brilliant in their own way, I can assure you) and it's at the Islington Mill in Salford (Greater Manchester's best music venue by a mile).

And it's only 9 quid, a right bargain for what's on offer in our humble opinion.

Facebook event (with all ticket details etc)

If you do go along ask around for Adam or "The guy in charge" or even "The boss" (my personal favourite) as it would be the height of awesomeness to come across a fellow City fan there!

Right END OF PLUG - apologies to all... :innocent:

Edited by lcfcadam

Went to see "Emmy the Great" in cardiff on thursday, singer/songwriter. Saw her at Glasto during a couple of songs, even better when she does a full set. Great voice, decent lyrics and she entertains the crowd between songs very well i thought

anyone go Arctic monkeys last night? i thought they were brilliant until the encore section.

I'm going Birmingham next Friday for it, were u seated or standing? I've seen the setlist and to be fair im impressed with it,a good mixture and to hear mardy bum in full will be immense. Last time I saw them in notts in nov 09 they mixed it into the middle of Fluorescent Adolescent and it didnt work for me.

Still damn excited about the kooks which is a re scheduled gig for december