Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Jimmy eat World next tuesday in leicester - blooming love them but they NEVER tour! saw them twice in the past once supporting green day at MK bowl and once on the warped tour in canada both times amazing so will be good seeing them headlining a show.

other gigs coming up frank turner in birmingham mid november time and Airborne Toxic Event at the HMV in birmingham start of november, having been to about 100 gigs in the last 6/7 years there still the best band i have ever seen!

Edited by goose2010

Jimmy eat World next tuesday in leicester - blooming love them but they NEVER tour! saw them twice in the past once supporting green day at MK bowl and once on the warped tour in canada both times amazing so will be good seeing them headlining a show.

other gigs coming up frank turner in birmingham mid november time and Airborne Toxic Event at the HMV in birmingham start of november, having been to about 100 gigs in the last 6/7 years there still the best band i have ever seen!

I'm going Jimmy Eat World on Tuesday, looking forward to it.

How good where these the other night!!

There sound was spot on.

23 was so special, hair on end stuff. Best band ive seen.

How good where these the other night!!

There sound was spot on.

23 was so special, hair on end stuff. Best band ive seen.

it was awesome, wasnt expecting them to be THAT good! possibly the best encore i have ever seen as well! I enjoyed the support from twin atlantic as well.

it was awesome, wasnt expecting them to be THAT good! possibly the best encore i have ever seen as well! I enjoyed the support from twin atlantic as well.

Wasent expecting too much was my mindset before they came on, but seriously i still cant grasp how they were so good. Ive always been keen on there albums but every song they played seemed special.

I've been to some great gigs this year such as Maiden,Deftones,Coheed and Cambria,Bring Me The Horizon and Parkway Drive which i really enjoyed but this stands out a mile. They are so underated.

except the sterophonics are playing.... so besides that dublin should be cool :ph34r::whistle:

only joking, whatever floats yer boat and all that

haha, lol

But yes, gonna stay there for a couple of days, looking forward to it.

Sure there must be some music we both like!