Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

I was pretty impressed with them when i saw them in Leicester O2 a month or so ago.Not to sure why they have a bad reputation on here but then again i may have missed something.

Jimmy Eat world @Leicester O2 and Iron Maiden in Nottingham coming up in July and August.

As was I when I saw them there.

Apparently Oli Sykes was accused of urinating on a fan at a concert on Nottingham, the charges were dropped though as they had no evidence. But I also can't see why they have a bad reputation.

Enjoyed Foals last night. Still wouldn't say it's my kind of music but can always appreciate a band giving it everything and getting the crowd riled up - even if there were some horrifically flouncy circle pits going on.

Bonus points for them as they didn't play that horrific single of theirs which always gets played in Mosh. Mate got talking to the drummer after too, nice guy.

Also, top venue is the Kasbah! I shall certainly be back there in future.

Problem?

Can't stand 'em. I like heavy music but they're just awful.

That's just my opinion though obviously, feel welcome to check out underoath and tell me they're shit if you want to :thumbup:

I just got confirmation of free tickets to a gig in London to see Anberlin for the 5th time, can't wait since the last time I saw them in sheffield was a bit of a let down.

Excuse for a day in the capital I think as well since I'll probably struggle to get a train back.

Edited by ajthefox

Anyone asking why Bring Me The Horizon have a 'bad reputation' on here, it's because they're shit. Excruciatingly shit.

Saw Joan of Arc last night and they were bloody brilliant. Setlist was great (they threw in some Owls songs as well) and the atmosphere was really great. Kinsella was super nice as well.

Sounds cracking man, they do any Cap'n Jazz stuff?

Also because there's a 'rumour' (Although I believe it was brought up in court and he was convicted of part if not all of it) that Oli Sykes beat a woman unconscious and pissed on her because she refused to sleep with him.

And he is an unbearable tosspot to work with. Unfortunately a couple of their tunes are slightly catchy.

Also because there's a 'rumour' (Although I believe it was brought up in court and he was convicted of part if not all of it) that Oli Sykes beat a woman unconscious and pissed on her because she refused to sleep with him.

And he is an unbearable tosspot to work with. Unfortunately a couple of their tunes are slightly catchy.

And he looks like an absolute cretin.

Foo Fighters and Biffy Clyro yesterday,awesome!

Really impressed by Biffy,Foos were on for 2 1/2 hours

a few special guests joined the Foos on stage,Roger Taylor from Queen,Bob Mould from Husker Du / Sugar and the legendary Alice Cooper !

Can't stand 'em. I like heavy music but they're just awful.

That's just my opinion though obviously, feel welcome to check out underoath and tell me they're shit if you want to :thumbup:

I just got confirmation of free tickets to a gig in London to see Anberlin for the 5th time, can't wait since the last time I saw them in sheffield was a bit of a let down.

Excuse for a day in the capital I think as well since I'll probably struggle to get a train back.

Fair play, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You stick with yours and i'll stick with mine :thumbup:

Naa, I like Underoath, and I like Anberlin,I have to agree I don't normally like bands like Bring Me The Horizon but I don't know why I do, I just do I guess.

Oli might be a dick, and I admit he is, but I don't care.

On another note, I have Rise Against tickets :P

Foo fighters last night, 3 hour set with guests sea sick Steve and the bassist from led zeplin. Foos were amazing, 2 hours to get out of the bowl wasn't nice

I went on the Saturday and it was brilliant, longtime fan but this was my first time seeing them and was just totally blown away. Had a great time. Second time seeing biffy and they were good too. Didn't think much to tame impala though as first support act.

nice venue I thought but

Parking is a nightmare around there though.