Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
YamYam

"A Class above the Rest"

"Better than anything in this league"

What the 5 live Person said about Mark Davies

Can we have him back please, our Centre Midfielders are a Joke.

i want davies to stay,

we are a different class in this league

Er No thanks, How much for MD? I reckon £1m would be a fair price but seeing how M Mc don't like or rate him much he could be cheaper???? :fc:

Davies has made a massive difference to the team, its thanks to him wanting the ball all the while that has got us playing such good football. Im more desperate for us to sign him up than i was Fulop. Plus hes only 20!!!

The big thing about Davies is his energy and the way he commits defenders by taking them on at speed.

His shooting doesn't look too special but he seems to have a terrific rapport with those around him and his movement has made it so much easier for people like King and Howard to find a pass.

Agree, great player!

Very fast with the ball, passes other players quite easily, well worth spending a million on!

If he stayed fit and had a full pre-season he would be a great player in championship next season!

I actually dont agree with that. I think Oakley and King are at least on a par with Davies - just that Davies is more dynamic and is just generally more pleasing to the eye than say King.

I love the bloke though, and i've heard that he wants to stay and that its just money we're sorting out with Wolves. How reliable the source is we will see.

Very good player. He loves running at players and goes past them with ease. Easily a class above this division.

Mot of our players are a class above this division - thats why we're running away with it.

People like Oakley, Tunchev in particular, Gilbert, Fryatt, Howard - the list goes on - these players shouldnt be in League 1. Fact.

Absolute quality footballer.

NP really surprised us with this wild card.

Would love to keep him, upon promotion.

:)

Pearson seems to be able to pick a decent player and that is the sign of a good manager not just motivating players and tactics, nigel you are the man.

Archived