Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
YamYam

"A Class above the Rest"

With our injury and form problems piling up I'd be amazed if Mark Davies isn't recalled after your FA Cup match this week.

The only thing being that you need to shore-up the defense rather than your midfield - and McCarthy is reported to be close to signing a couple of midfielders (while saying he is happy with his defensive options, oddly).

Looking at the highlights Stearman appeared to be a right back.

He's apparently been playing there for a few weeks.

Earlier in the season, when he was playing in the centre, the Wolves fans at work couldn't work out why I had so much criticism for the lad, but last week I was told that I was right; he isn't a full back.

Earlier in the season, when he was playing in the centre, the Wolves fans at work couldn't work out why I had so much criticism for the lad, but last week I was told that I was right; he isn't a full back.

I saw you pair sat waiting for the pub to open :giggle: Disgraceful but I love it.

Quite simply the best centre midfielder since Izzet IMO.

That hardly does him justice consider some of complete nonentities we've had in there.

I should have been allowed to stop and take photos of squirrels. :angry:

You can snap the ones in my garden they keep eating all my nuts - oo er matron! :giggle:

But he has got lovely hair :cool:

The lad is sensational and his performance on Saturday was a joy to watch. If he could work on his finishing from distance then he'd be ridiculous at this level.

Oakley, King and Davies just compliment each other so well and their passing and movement between each other is superb. Since this transformation it appears Dyer has become less effective as he's seeing less of the ball, but you still get the feeling he can hurt teams at any given moment and i'm sure he will do soon.

As for now, it's all about Mark Davies and his velvet boots.

We can pull clear of Mk Dons in the next few games.

They have 3 tough games, away at Carlisle, away at Peterborough and Millwall at home.

We have games where im expecting all simple wins,

Yeovil away, Brighton and Huddersfield at home, Northampton and Walsall away.

We dont need that many more wins to seal promotion, i rekon 10 more from 22 games and we will be up guranteed.

8 or 9 more wins could even be enough.

Think you mean 'Dingles' Father Ted, yamyams is West Brom/Black Country, and they get upset over mistakes like that... :thumbup:

No he is indeed correct we at wolves are Yam Yams as we are known as the yam yam army,it was them horrible ibreds in blue and whits stripes that named us the dingles.

anyway as for sparky im not that impressed with him league 1 and championship yes but prem player im not sure id rather you had him till the end of the season so he can get a good run in a team playing well then we shall see at the end of the season.

No he is indeed correct we at wolves are Yam Yams as we are known as the yam yam army,it was them horrible ibreds in blue and whits stripes that named us the dingles.

anyway as for sparky im not that impressed with him league 1 and championship yes but prem player im not sure id rather you had him till the end of the season so he can get a good run in a team playing well then we shall see at the end of the season.

If you can just get your manager to think along the same lines, it'd make a lot of Leicester fans very happy :thumbup:

Archived