Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
YamYam

"A Class above the Rest"

Pearson seems to be able to pick a decent player and that is the sign of a good manager not just motivating players and tactics, nigel you are the man.

For me, this has been the major thing this season. He's barely put a foot wrong in the transfer market. Even the old duffers like Powell, Edworthy and Dickov are highly-motivated pros who really seem to add something. Not a Nathan Blake in sight.

i can see a situation where he goes back to wolves at the end of the month to 'help their promotion push' plays a bit part plays a game here, comes off the bench there , we get promoted and THEN we sign him permanently.

The big thing about Davies is his energy and the way he commits defenders by taking them on at speed.

His shooting doesn't look too special but he seems to have a terrific rapport with those around him and his movement has made it so much easier for people like King and Howard to find a pass.

Spot-on. Dare I say it but the current midfield looks like it could be the best we've had in recent years. Teams can try and snub out what they consider to be threats like Fryatt and Dyer but we have so many other options with this midfield. Each of our current midfield players brings something different to the table. Pearson has to be commended for putting this together, and giving Oakley his right-sided/free-role is a masterstroke.

Our passing and movement in midfield has been sublime at times in recent weeks and a lot of that is to with Davies and the way he and the other midfielders combine with each other. King has come on leaps and bounds recently too.

Not Luigi Glombard?

As an aside, I thought Luigi-G was magnifcant creature, but as a footballer, I'm not so sure. His depiction of Luigi from Super Mario was poor and unrealistic. It was the worst depiction I have seen since Sean Bean depicted the life of Fun House's Pat Sharpe (a.k.a the Patman) in the battle drama 'Sharp'. I was really dissapointed, there were no horses in Fun House for a start.

Mick Mccarthy has a tendency to dip into the lower leagues and find a gem or two.

One of the best players in the lower leagues at the moment is one of his own and therefore I doubt he will let him go.

Best case scenario, we extend his loan period till the end of the season before bringing him back on loan next year when he cant get into the Wolves Premierleague team.

As I was saying to Cobbo repeatedly in my drunken state at the game, he does glide past players with ease. He carries the ball so well and the opposition rarely have an answer for it. I'd be surprised if we could sign him permanently - far too good.

On that point, was Mr Coobo of a similar nature?

At one point he looked as though he was trying to rip the handrail from the ground.

Cobbo was in a similar state. However, our judgement was not impaired one bit. As for the handrail, his ultimate aim is to whack his face against it and then suffer a facially disastrous injury for about five months; by doing so, he can claim for a free season ticket to watch Tunchev and possibly Davies for another year.

Cobbo was in a similar state. However, our judgement was not impaired one bit. As for the handrail, his ultimate aim is to whack his face against it and then suffer a facially disastrous injury for about five months; by doing so, he can claim for a free season ticket to watch Tunchev and possibly Davies for another year.

Firstly, who the fook Coobo is I have no idea. Apologies Sam.

Secondly, there are others on here who I'd rather see having their face smashed into the railings before Coobo Cobbo.

Spot-on. Dare I say it but the current midfield looks like it could be the best we've had in recent years. Teams can try and snub out what they consider to be threats like Fryatt and Dyer but we have so many other options with this midfield. Each of our current midfield players brings something different to the table. Pearson has to be commended for putting this together, and giving Oakley his right-sided/free-role is a masterstroke.

Our passing and movement in midfield has been sublime at times in recent weeks and a lot of that is to with Davies and the way he and the other midfielders combine with each other. King has come on leaps and bounds recently too.

When this system was first adopted in that cup game, it was originally King out on the wing, but he looked so out of his depth there it was unreal. Oakley only moved over there when Pearson noticed King was struggling out wide, so he kind of stumbled upon it accidently.

These things happen, and right now we have the best midfield I've seen us have since we were relegated from the Premiership.

I love MD!!!! He brings so much to the team and brings the best out of king!!

Please get promoted wolves so we can have him full time!!!

They are a different team at the back now that Michael Mancienne has gone back to Chelsea. His ability carried Stearman during the last half of the season and made him look semi-decent but now he has returned to the Stearman we knew and loved...and that level of insecurity seems to pervade the Wolves defense now.

I could see him remaining with Wolves even if they do get promoted and just going on loan to a strong Championship side, I'd not be in a hurry to sell him if I were McCarthy.

They are a different team at the back now that Michael Mancienne has gone back to Chelsea. His ability carried Stearman during the last half of the season and made him look semi-decent but now he has returned to the Stearman we knew and loved...and that level of insecurity seems to pervade the Wolves defense now.

I could see him remaining with Wolves even if they do get promoted and just going on loan to a strong Championship side, I'd not be in a hurry to sell him if I were McCarthy.

Take any good centre-back out of a team and they'll suffer Dags.

Hobbs and Morrison look vulnerable without Tunchev.

I was thinking the same yesterday.... I can see them caving in if they don't strengthen!!!

Looking at the highlights Stearman appeared to be a right back.

With our injury and form problems piling up I'd be amazed if Mark Davies isn't recalled after your FA Cup match this week.

you can't recall a player within the 1st month of their loan and he is here until Feb 1st

Archived