Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

The Forever Foxes, 125, and Blue Army ones are the football shirt equivalent of waking up in the morning and having PENIS written on your forehead in permanent marker. It's an embarrassment.

speaking from experience lol

Yes. I was merely stating the fact Virgin Media had published the article wrong. :dunno:

Do you mean Logo, i think Virgin are assuming something like Blue Army or Forever Foxes are logos as they uniquely represent the fans of LCFC :P

This is ****ing rediculous. They should cancel the vote now and let fans vote on matchday somehow.

The Club have completely wanked this up. It's going to be Forever Foxes, I just know it is.

Anyone who wants anything other than the blank option is a ****. :@

I honestly think the Club will see sense soon and not let the OS voting system have any say i the matter.

It could cause real animosity between the fans and club and this would ruin what (AT the moment) seems like the only season in 5 years to give City fans something to be proud of!!!

(Although we shouldn't be in this shit league in the first place!!!!)

I'm still waiting for a reply to yesterdays email...

I'll be honest I hope you don't get one, it's pretty harsh expecting him to reply to everyone's emails when they all say the same thing. Or did your says something else? lol

Archived