Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Shirt Choices on Offer - Vote Blank!

I've voted blank but would buy either your white or blue design. Superb :appl:

Cheers mate :thumbup: I like the white one the most, think the green one would be better in red with little white stripes maybe. Never ever gonna happen tho, i'm just waiting for the club to announce the wonderful new admiral kit with Foxes Forever on the front.

You're shitting me right?

Well if everybody had already worked it out and I'm some twat stating the obvious, why is there a such a debate, multiple voting, fear of ending up with a foxes forever shirt etc......? If you agree with my post, fine but don't make out like I'm the furckin idiot for writing it.

I can always pop down to the Tudor and we can sort it out over a game of Tuesday night poker!

N.

Yeah this is why i'm a bit worried, everyone on here hates Chelsea Dagger yet most of the ground on a Saturday seems to fooking love it. Got to remember what we think on this website isn't always neccessarily what the majority of City fans think/

the difference is that they don't have any choice with the chelsea dagger, so they just do it...

whereas here they have to actually make a decision for themselves - hopefully most won't be bothered, will forget or won't even know there is a vote...

Vox pop from the Merc.

Sandra 46 - As it's the 124 Anniversary, I would have to with the 125th logo, to mark the season properly

and thus you have the typical intelligence of your average mercury voxpops :rolleyes:

either that or the bloke who typed it up :ph34r:

I understand if you don't like a blank shirt but surely you prefer it to the other 3 option?? :unsure:

blank is miles ahead of the rest of the designs

to be honest i was hoping for an image of Filbert getting jiggy with a certain ram

:giggle:

jb your designs are magical :thumbup:

I understand if you don't like a blank shirt but surely you prefer it to the other 3 option?? :unsure:

Ohhhhhh.

I hadnt seen that on the OS.

There all awful. We didnt get the shirt, they just gave us the 4 cheap and most un-imaginative shirts of any club around.

and thus you have the typical intelligence of your average mercury voxpops :rolleyes:

either that or the bloke who typed it up :ph34r:

Yes, who is that bloke?

Well if everybody had already worked it out and I'm some twat stating the obvious, why is there a such a debate, multiple voting, fear of ending up with a foxes forever shirt etc......? If you agree with my post, fine but don't make out like I'm the furckin idiot for writing it.

I can always pop down to the Tudor and we can sort it out over a game of Tuesday night poker!

N.

Sorry do I know you? Should I meet you? :unsure:

The capacity for our club to fuck up on a repeated basis seems to know no bounds.

We are presented with something brilliant, the prospect of no sponsor on the shirt was the product of many of us feeding back to the club and they seemed to listen.

Then they not only give the job of designing the four options to a child suffering from a serious brain injury but then they give the idiot sibling (suffering from the same head trauma) the task of organising the vote.

In a swift 24 hours we witness something turn from a positive into a farce.

Seems there are still too many gimp-brained ****nuts making decisions at the club for my liking.

This made me laugh a hell of alot lol

Well put daggers :thumbup:

Archived